User Tag List

First 12345 Last

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Usually really boring stuff like the family budget
    The family budget? Does that even constitute daydreaming or isn't it more that you are just thinking about it? I can't imagine daydreaming about a budget!

Glycerine

About a hypothetical guy who I may eventually fall in love with in the future... it's not an idealized fantasy of who the guy is or what he looks like but I try to imagine the experience and feelings conjured up by being around such a person. Along with that, what kind of person I might want to become. Also, food.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    The family budget? Does that even constitute daydreaming or isn't it more that you are just thinking about it? I can't imagine daydreaming about a budget!
    Mmmm. Damn, that's one sweet budget. *undresses it with her eyes...hoping it'll notice*

No, you're right. That's terrible.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    It's like playing Tetris with all the stuff six people need and want, but time is money and the money is a truck driver's paycheck. It doesn't have to be pleasant to be a daydream does it? Although I like thinking about buying clothes for any of us and sometimes about what I'm going to cook (or rather eat, but one usually necessitates the other) and in my brain, that's all kind of an outgrowth of the budget and how I'm going to juggle the bills.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Right now, my PS4, which I will pick up on Friday. That and picturing myself wearing a black suit with a black shirt and red tie.

The rest? Well, I'm just too uncomfortable about making them public, but let's just say they may or may not revolve around said suit.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Generally about fictional characters in interesting situations.

I think in a way my daydreams are for me to let loose of Ne a bit without the need of Ti to be ever present. It is my world of the hypothetical, where I am free to think outside of the box that I have made for myself.

It serves both as a means to release tension as well as a means to broaden my already existing views by coming to new and improved discoveries without the need to follow standard protocol. It is a safe way to avoid the burocracy that is my Ti.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Usually really boring stuff like the family budget or where I want to go on date night or what sex acts I want to engage in next time I have my husband naked and horizontal.
    That glorious INFJ mind.

WALMART

What is about to happen ten seconds in the future.

Srsly.

Still curious about DG's daydreams. Will she indulge us...?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    Mmmm. Damn, that's one sweet budget. *undresses it with her eyes...hoping it'll notice*

No, you're right. That's terrible.
    Unless there's excess to spare and you're daydreaming of all the naughty things you could do with said spare excess of the family budget. Like whips and chains.

Or even when there's not enough in the budget and you're sadistically daydreaming about all the possibilities you could save on, like lube or expensive non-burning rope.

I can definately make something like a family budget a very valid and interesting subject for intense daydreaming!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Unless there's excess to spare and you're daydreaming of all the naughty things you could do with said spare excess of the family budget. Like whips and chains.

Or even when there's not enough in the budget and you're sadistically daydreaming about all the possibilities you could save on, like lube or expensive non-burning rope.

I can definately make something like a family budget a very valid and interesting subject for intense daydreaming!
    Hmm. Very valid point. It's my own fault for not seeing the beauty inside the budget. I objectified it.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery