User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

5:45 am - Alarm goes off and I head to the kitchen to start the coffee.
    6:00 am - Check email, internet, get the kids up for school.
    6:15 am - Make breakfast and make sure everyone has everything.
    6:30 am - Everyone is out the door and on their way to work or school. Start some laundry, load the dishwasher, start on the water and usually a shake prior to working out.
    7 am -ish: Elliptical or weights depending on the day.
    8 am - Shower
    9 am - Breakfast. More laundry and get out whatever is happening for dinner from the freezer. Pack lunch for myself. Any other small chores around the house that need doing.
    11:am - Head to work
    Noon to 6 or 7 - work
    7 pm - Home, eat, internet, whatever homework and kids stuff needs doing
    11:30 pm - Bed

MBTI
    INTP

7 am - Alarm goes off and I curse the decision to set it for 7am. Hit snooze.
    7.10am - Get up, pat the cat, have breakfast and read forums, shower, get dressed etc. Let the cat in and out several times. Feed cat. Pat cat.
    8.00 (sometimes 9.00am) Leave the house, tell the cat for the nth time that she has to stay inside while we're out. Cat pretends deafness for the nth time. I win battle of wills and drive to work.
    8.15am (sometimes 9.15am) Arrive at work, make tea, drink tea, check the gazillion emails that have come in overnight, read online news articles while pretending they relate to my day to day work.
    8.30am - 4pm - drink more tea, reply to the most urgent emails, answer the phone, drink more tea, curse idiots, try to remember what urgent deadlines I've forgotten about, drink more tea, write more emails, add to the piles of paper on my desk, write more emails.
    4pm - drive home, stop at the shops and buy bread and milk and stuff.
    4.10pm - arrive home, pat cat, walk outside with the cat, have a cigarette in the backyard.
    4.15pm - midnight - pat cat, log on to forums, read, post, let cat in and out a gazillion time, pat cat, eat dinner, read forums. Avoid washing dishes.
    Midnight - go to bed.

Weekends are similar, but minus the work bit. Chores sometimes get done.
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

bluebell: It was 2:30A, or at the latest 5:30A, and you just posted that. Shouldn't you have been asleep?
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    bluebell: It was 2:30A, or at the latest 5:30A, and you just posted that. Shouldn't you have been asleep?
    I'm not in a North American timezone.
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by bluebell View Post
    I'm not in a North American timezone.
    Ahh! This explains much.

Me and my US-centricness.

I'm a total insomniac tonight. I feel like a freaking morning person - I wake up and cannot sleep with this incredible urge to hop out of bed. Freaking weird.

My days vary too much for this, but these are all starting times or ranges on weekdays:
    0600: Alarm on phone goes off. My mind has learned how to completely tune this out, so I switch it up, but it has now learned to completely tune out all of them.
    0700-0900: Wake up, sort-of, maybe get on the computer and check email/fora.
    0730-0945: Finally get up. Take shower. Fix hair. Apply deodorant. Put on today's clothes. If early enough and really ambitious, eat breakfast.
    0800-1030: Get in to work. Break out the first Vitamin Water and water of the day.
    0815-1045: Solve the initial problems of the day.
    0830-1100: Start working/surfing/emailing/getting on people's cases about stuff I need.
    1100-1330: When I remember, go to lunch at the deli in the next complex over if I didn't bring something to eat (at least 70% of the time), drive to Rancho for Mexican, ride with coworkers to Rancho for pizza or sushi, drive to Rancho for sushi, drive to Casa De Oro for Mexican (one of two places) if freakishly hungry (and it's the right day), or eat whatever I brought when I brought something. If I go to the deli, this is where I get and consume my second Vitamin Water of the day. If I go for Mexican, I drink Jamaica, if available, Horchata if not, and water if neither are available. I usually drink Dr. Pepper when eating sushi, and Powerade with pizza. Don't ask why, it's just a pattern.
    1130-1430: Resume whatever I was doing before lunch.
    1500-1700: Break out second or third Vitamin Water and water of the day. Maybe eat some waxy chocolate mini donuts, or whatever snack I brought. If I brought one, it's usually a weird snack, like roselle calyces and pine seeds (nuts), or sometimes something more mundane like granola and mixed dried berries, freeze-dried apples, or strawberries.
    1800-2000: Decide to call it a day. About 90% of my actual development is done after 1630-1700 every day, since our new engineering area is far too noisy for what I do.
    1815-2015: Arrive home. Debate what to eat for dinner.
    1830-2030: Go to the store - Henry's and/or Trader Joe's - to collect raw items and/or frozen foods.
    1830-2030: Walk down to get a sandwich, eat something on hand, cook something, etc. Generally avoiding too much work at this point.
    1900-2330: Computer time, generally, mixed with assorted household upkeep stuff.
    2200-0000: Go to bed/sleep.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

^ Melatonin.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Day in the life of Falcarius by Diplo.

Ring ring, ring ring, ring ring... Falcarius alarm goes off. 'Shut the hell up,' Falcarius cries ' give me just five minutes longer to lay in'. Falcarius climbs out of his bed and searches on his desk for his VOIP phone, so he can turn off his bloody alarm. Eventually, he finds the phone and smacks it a few times to shut the darn thing up. The alarm stops and Falcarius goes back to bed. Ten minutes later his other alarm on his mobile phone goes off, so he climbs out of bed again, he turned the alarm off and looked at the time; it says 8:25 AM. But Falcarius remembers he keeps at his timepieces ten minutes fast, as he has serious procrastinating problems, so he knows it must really be 8:15AM.

Falcarius then goes next door in to the bathroom to have a shower, he spends about three quarter of an hour in there, as he is a closeted narcissistic. He has to make sure everything from his hair to his clothing looks perfect. To this day I am still unsure why the hell he cares so much about his hair and clothing, as he seems to spend most of his time self-confined to his bedroom.

After his shower Falcarius makes himself some breakfast, comprising of two bit of toast and two toasted cheeses sandwiches. He took his breakfast up to his room to eat. Falcarius turned his shuttle XPC on, and logs on to the internet, by which point it is just past 9 AM. Falcarius spend around two hours surfing the internet; mainly BBC, MBTI, and various other websites. He also put some music on his computer.

At around 11 AM Falcarius make himself a baguette, and eats it while he changes through the cable channels. Eventually, he decided to watch the second part of a documentary called 'Inside 9/11', sadly he missed the first part. After it was over he decided to go into town.

Falcarius walked several miles from his house and into town. He cut through a park next to a catholic school and he noticed some random group of boys pop out of some bush in the park. One of the boys asked Falcarius if he had a lighter. Falcarius said he did not; he would not have even give him one if he did. Falcarius asked the boy if he thought it was a bit homoerotic to hang out in bushes with other teenage boys. The boy gave Falcarius some odd gesticulations of distaste. Falcarius decided to walk away with a rather humorous expression of face, as he could not help feeling the lack of dexterity in children these days.

As he understandably got tired after walking four miles Falcarius decided to to sit on a bench opposite Christ Church Meadow. He watched the narrowboats, canoes, and punts go on by, while imaging what it would be like if the the world stopped spinning around. When he was sitting down on the bench he noticed a pound coin, in the dust under the bench, he picked up and put it in his pocket. He must have stopped stationary for 15 minutes, and then he took the short walk into town by which point it was around 1:30 PM.

Falcarius then went into the health store to get a vegetarian sausage roll and pasty. While he was in the shop he noticed a cute girl who he never seen working there before. After he went to the health store he went to the newsagent. He bought a chocolate bar and a packet of crisps, with the pound he found. He told the shopkeeper he could keep the change. Then he took a 20 minute walk; past a theatre, past the railway station, and stopped when he got to some random bridge in the road. He picked up a few stones from the adjacent churchyard, and proceeded to throw the stones in the water under the bridge. After he had thrown the second stone, some tramp came out from under bridge and wanted to know what the hell Falcarius was doing. Falcarius said he had a present for him. The tramp came out from under the bridge, and asked Falcarius how he knew he would be under there. So Falcarius told him the about the time he was in a multi-storey car park the other month, and he thought that a tramp was chasing him so he could steal his money or something, when really the tramp just wanted someone to talk to as he was feeling lonely. Falcarius remembered three things about the tramp. Firstly, he was into French philosophy; Montaigne, Descartes, Bergson, Camus, Sartre and so on. Secondly, the fact he said he "lived" under a bridge near the railway station. And Finally, the fact the tramp told Falcarius his favourite literature quote was by R. L Stevenson:

My life is but a travesty and slander on myself.
    I have lived to belie my nature. All men do; all men are
    better than this disguise that grows about and stifles them.
    You see each dragged away by life, like one whom
    bravos have seized and muffled in a cloak.
    If they had their own control-if you could see their faces,
    they would be altogether different,
    they would shine out for heroes and saints!
    I am worse than most; myself is more overlaid; my excuse is known to me and God. But, had I the time, I could disclose myself.

The tramp realised Falcarius was talking about him. Falcarius gave him the chocolate bar and the packet of crisps, and went on his way.

Falcarius decided to go to University Parks. He walked past the cricket ground and pavilion, around the duck pond that has water lilies and a small island in the middle, and then decided to go up Rainbow Bridge so he could get a better view of the birds in the Cherwell. He must have been standing on top of the Bridge for five minutes, when American man and lady asked him if he could take a picture of the on the Bridge; So he took their photograph. Falcarius then decide to go to the Mesopotamia as he has not been there for a while. The last time he went there he got excited by a sign on the gate.

Mesopotamia will be closed
    while essential works are carried
    out to the sluice gate walls.

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused,
    we will re-open as soon as possible
    Walter Sawyer, Superintendents of the Oxford University Parks.

Falcarius is silly, and thought it was saying there was going to be a pull out of the 'real' Mesopotamia between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, so essential rebuilding works could be carried out, but sadly it was only wishful thinking.

Falcarius decided to read his book, 'One Hundred Years of Solitude' by Gabriel Garcia Marques, on the bench on the green space next to the the punt rollers and weir at the Mesopotamia. The bench said it was in memory of a boy who died, he was only 15 years old. It made Falcarius sad as it made him think of think of kalpie . Falcarius was sitting there for about half an hour, before a family got off on the punt rollers to have a rest and to have a picnic. The lady sat next to Falcarius and here husband sat on the grass, on the cushion from the punt, next to her. Their son was playing with the 16 foot aluminium pole and their daughter with the paddle for the punt. There daughter made Falcarius laugh as she started smacking the hell out a cigarette packet someone left on the floor. But Falcerus did not much like her brother as he nearly decapitated him with aluminium pole, he started walking backward with it and was not looking where he was going. Six year olds and therizinosauroid dinosaurs sitting down tend to be the same height. The lady offered Falcarius a Bakewell tart, he did not really want it but he thought it would be rude to refuse. They stayed for around 20 minutes, when they went the man said to Falcarius they were leaving the little boy's trousers to dry, as he had washed them in the water as they had got muddy, and would get them later. Falcarius stayed about half an hour longer, by which point it was some time after 3 PM.

Falcarius decided to go to the pub, he does not usually go into the pub he went in when he is in town. He did not want to go to the pub he usually goes to, as the last time he went to a pub in the centre of Oxford he got kicked out; he was drunk and kept ringing the bell. Anyway, Falcarius went to get himself a drink. Falcarius tells the random Irish guy behind bar about why his ex-girlfriend parents hate him. 'One day I went round to my now ex-girlfriends house, and she was taking ages to get ready as women do. So there I was sitting on the sofa, minding by own business. Then out of the blue, her younger brother, who was about 5 years old, asked me what sex was.' Falcarius said. At this point, the guy behind the bar looks at Falcarius as he was an paedophile. ' I did not know what to say, so I told him it was when two people who love each other sit on the beach, while watching the sun go down and the waves wash over them. The only problem is he now keeps asking his mother when they are going to have sex.' The guy behind the bar thought Falcarius was joking, but he was telling the truth. Falcarius went off and sat next to the window. Falcarius started to wonder what it would be like if he were Bonnie Prince Charlie. Falcarius thinks he has much in common with Bonnie Prince Charlie; they both have a taste for fine arts, music, liked reading, and are complete utter relationship failures. Falcarius picks up the newspaper on the table. He read about ten pages before deciding there is only one thing worse than a Rupert Murdoch newspaper and that is Viscount Rothermere owned newspaper. Falcarius started to think the people in the pub looked so slimy one could easily misinterpret them for porpoises. They made feathery Falcarius feel real malapropos by this point; So he left.

Falcarius took the bus home. It was around 6 PM when he got back home. He turned his computer on, and goes on the internet for a while. Falcarius spent an hour and half drawing, and then he made himself dinner. After his dinner Falcarius spent another few hours drawing. He then read his book for another hour before going back on internet until he went to bed.

Falcarius originally tried to get to asleep at 1 AM. Falcarius put the radio on as he has an overactive imagination. The guy on talk radio, or was it the presenter, anyway he was taking some much crap about how they thought disable people should not be able to eat in restaurants, as they made him feel unconformable. Falcarius turned the radio off.

Falcarius woke up at around 3 AM, as he had a nightmare in which he was around 7 years old, he was being chased around his old school by some old man, and Falcarius hid under the wooden terrapin. Falcarius has been having the same nightmare on-and-off for the last 15 years. Falcarius decided to go downstairs to make sure all the doors and windows were locked. Falcarius got to asleep again twenty minutes past three.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

You are all a bunch of undercover comedians. Hilarious thread.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Shit, I want Falcarius on our team!
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INXP

All kinds of awesome.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.