First 1234 Last

π, on a scale of x to y.

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    XXXX
    Socionics
    XXXX

It depends on how much I am in the moment, and how socially engaged I am, especially if there are hot women around that I can engage, or I if am in pursuit of a goal and making progress. Overall, I dare to say that I am much happier than the average person, but that happiness didn't come free. I had/still have to work my butt off for it sometimes, but it is well worth it! I can usually and easily turn a bad mood into a good one in about 3 breathes!

You can't be sad if you are totally present, unless you may be suffering from some immediate danger/wound.
    Hit like a heavyweight, breathe deep, meditate
    Make the whole crowd get loud, make 'em levitate
    I ride through my city like a presidential candidate
    L-A-X, Phantom double-R, and accelerate

Enneagram
    9w8

I believe that my happiness does not depend upon any external source neither do I need others, nor the approval of others to be happy. I believe that my pursuit of happiness is my responsibility. In my eyes, happiness is a choice, not the result of a set of circumstances. Therefore, the majority of the time, I choose to be happy.

If I find myself from time to time, to be discontent, bored or unhappy, it's my own fault and it's my own choice and if I want to change the way I feel, then I change my perspective and make a different choice. I believe that much of our lives, even our emotional states, are based on choices.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    π, on a scale of x to y.
    I'm afraid I don't math as well as you.

MBTI
    INTp

I'm not sure you folks aren't confusing cheefullness with happiness. I'm generally pretty happy (but I think pretty happy is average happy). As an introvert and an INTP I don't come across as super bubbly or helpfull, of course.

Being chronically depressed is pretty unusual if you're not experiencing a high stress event (like losing your job or an unhappy marriage). If everyday life has you down, I would worry about some sort of clinical depression.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    I'm afraid I don't math as well as you.
    It's all Greek to me too, baby.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    whatever do you mean?
    I feel that most of the time I'm decently 'balanced' and pretty happy, but my 4-ish impulses would surface once in a while like a secret storm and turn my world upside-down and in those times I have very strong dark urges to destroy myself and everything just to feel. Not very many people know of this though. It would scare them, I think. I have a very 'normal' family
    4w5 sp/sx EII

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by 21% View Post
    I feel that most of the time I'm decently 'balanced' and pretty happy, but my 4-ish impulses would surface once in a while like a secret storm and turn my world upside-down and in those times I have very strong dark urges to destroy myself and everything just to feel. Not very many people know of this though. It would scare them, I think. I have a very 'normal' family
    Man you 4's are weird. Ha no that's really interesting. Thanks for sharing it with me. Type 4 seems so fi that's its interesting seeing a fe persons experience.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Man you 4's are weird. Ha no that's really interesting. Thanks for sharing it with me. Type 4 seems so fi that's its interesting seeing a fe persons experience.
    Yeah they are conflicting forces -- pretty fun to experience actually
    4w5 sp/sx EII

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by SensEye View Post
    Being chronically depressed is pretty unusual if you're not experiencing a high stress event (like losing your job or an unhappy marriage). If everyday life has you down, I would worry about some sort of clinical depression.
    But it's not about being chronically depressed...it's simply about being less happy than the average person.

I find it quite interesting that the majority of the users here claim that they are happier than the average person. Either this forum is insanely happy, or everyone is more average than they might think.