User Tag List

First 123 Last

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    This is my primary way of navigating the forum. I have it set to subscribe me automagically to every thread I post in. Then I use the userCP as a launching pad, to see what's up in the threads I've posted in, and then look at Today's Posts to see what else is going on. If I get sick of seeing a thread pop up in my userCP I'll unsubscribe. (This happens a lot with threads I post in as a mod but am not interested in following on a regular basis.)
    Interdasting...

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I'm actually surprised this forum doesn't set up subscribing as the default.

Phantonym

I used to subscribe to dozens of threads. But they piled up and I hated that. It was like an unorganized forum within an organized forum. So, I ended up deleting them. Now I just use the New Posts option all the time, and when I need to access some threads that don't pop up in there I'll just look them up in their subforums.

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    I'm actually surprised this forum doesn't set up subscribing as the default.
    You can set it up in the General Settings.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm subscribed to so many threads I lost track of the number. It's at least 500. I read the subscribed threads first when logging into the forum, then click on the ones I haven't read yet to see if they are interesting enough to subscribe to.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Me too!
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I'm subscribed to like 5 which are active and like 5 others which aren't. A couple of people's blogs, the member picture thread, and some other thing.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    This is my primary way of navigating the forum. I have it set to subscribe me automagically to every thread I post in. Then I use the userCP as a launching pad, to see what's up in the threads I've posted in, and then look at Today's Posts to see what else is going on. If I get sick of seeing a thread pop up in my userCP I'll unsubscribe. (This happens a lot with threads I post in as a mod but am not interested in following on a regular basis.)
    Yeah I do this. There is another forum that I visit that has ZERO option to subscribe or mention other members. It irritates the piss out of me because I forget where I've posted.

I probably am subscribed to hundreds or even thousands of threads, but that doesn't mean I come back to all of them. It's just to remember that I wanted to follow a conversation or that I was talking to someone. I'm surprised people don't do this.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    I'm surprised people don't do this.
    I don't think it's necessary with how active this forum is. I can keep track of my favorite threads just fine.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    I don't think it's necessary with how active this forum is. I can keep track of my favorite threads just fine.
    It's just quicker to only have to click one or two things to find the thread I want as opposed to clicking on multiple subforum titles. And it makes it easier when you tend to "binge" post like I do. I'm not terribly active for a long time and then I come back.