12 Last

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    XXXX
    Socionics
    XXXX

Default The improv thread

Let's make this a random thread. It's a good exercise to loosen up your brain and get chat muscles/social/talkative. Type a word for the next person to start riff off of it. Just keep writing whatever comes to your mind. No filters.

To start I'll just give myself a word: Notification;

Notification. Facebook has notifications. Don't you hate it when you have a couple of tabs open and that new notification sound goes off? I mean, sometimes it's just like "ting, ting, ting!", which reminds me of what it sometimes is like when you're ringing a girl's bell and everytime you go deep into her, her eyes are like "ting, ting, ting!". Sometimes she needs a smoke after an intense session. Sometimes, I feel sleepy afterwards. In fact, I'm feeling sleepy right now. Don't you just hate it when you KNOW you should sleep, but you don't want to? And then the guilt comes in. Like you know you won't be able to perform at top level the next day, and your willpower is just not strong enough to get you into bed. I want a huge bed. Big enough to have a couple of girls naked in it at the same time. Granted that will probably not happen very often, but I still like the idea of having a bed capable of that. I'm still feeling sleepy. Kinda drowzy. I'm gonna go to bed now. But first, I need to brush my teeth. I'll wash my shaker in front of me later tomorrow. I'll need to go to the gym, do a photosession, see if I can meet some hot woman, talk to my friend, plan for next week, put together a new exercise program for the people that will be joining my new fitclub this monday. I really should go to sleep now. Yup. I should. Ok, but I just wanna write this sentence down first. Ok. Done. There. I did it. Look at all those ugly smilies on the right! Where is the smily where you see a guy rubbing his face on a hot woman's chest? I wanna rub my face in a hot woman's chest right now! No! I need to sleep! Perhaps I'll dream of rubbing my face on Kate Beckinsale's rack. A blowjob would be nice too! Yeah, that REALLY motivates me to go to bed! See yah!

Next Word: Sleep.
    Hit like a heavyweight, breathe deep, meditate
    Make the whole crowd get loud, make 'em levitate
    I ride through my city like a presidential candidate
    L-A-X, Phantom double-R, and accelerate

WALMART

The only thing I'm excited for in the future is cryogenic sleep. Throw me in, toss the key. It's a morally irreprehensible version of suicide. Just be sure to launch me far from any stars; some wakeup call that would be. Jostled from a four thousand year nap, dreaming you're a turkey broiling in an oven. Oh, no. It's just a twenty thousand degree ball of plasma. Maybe I can fit in five more minutes.

Next word: time.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Time... It's funny you should say that as I'm sitting here looking at it in disbelief. It's as tho my mind doesn't believe it exists or is any way an important thing to take notice of. I was born without a working internal clock. It doesn't tick tock in time with society one lil bit. It's all out of synch like a permanent jet lag for trips taken only in my head. Occasionally I can feel the weight of it. The pressure it so desperately attempts to lay upon me. Nagging and pulling at me against my will. It's currently 4:48 am and the world is asleep. Some people may even be waking up to start their day as I sit here waiting for my brain to become sleepy. I always did have lots of energy after the sun went down. I'm the kind of person who decideds to mop the floor at 2 am. I'm currently considering just staying up and them taking a nap after work. Sometimes time is good tho... As in moments... Moments spent doing things I love or sharing something beautiful with someone else. I'd prefer not to measure it in numerical increments or something a silly sounding as time slots. I'm not sure what all that means... Probably just something as simple as sleeping in too long today and ill be back to normal tomorrow. Perhaps. I won't like it but ill do it. It's what you do.

Next word: work
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I'm a workaholic, but you'd never know it. 80% of the work you can't see.

Word: poison
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

ndovjtjcaqidthi

There is a reason why the brain is located in the opposite direction of the reproductive organs.

Reminds me of a quote by my favorite philosopher:

“If you try to imagine, as nearly as you can, what an amount of misery, pain and suffering of every kind the sun shines upon in its course, you will admit that it would be much better if, on the earth as little as on the moon, the sun were able to call forth the phenomena of life; and if, here as there, the surface were still in a crystalline state.”

'Tis better not to be.

The next word: Nature

garbage

This seems like it'd be natural for Ne users, while Ni users would be left in the dust. Let me tell you; creative thinking is a great process. As I sit here typing this, I wonder what it's like to crash and burn, crash and burn. It's all part of the process. Not really, just trying to relate it all back to the topic. I don't think this is "nature" as you meant it, but it's in my nature to just twist stuff around like this. I suppose the nature of our individual interpretations of different words is different, as they hold different connotations for us and other stuff that I know and really don't feel like getting into because here's a thing that I could talk for hours on, down the rabbit hole I'd go

Next word: Glory

(I was listening to a Motorhead thing in there; "Crash & Burn" happened to pop on; hence.. crash and burn, crash and burn)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Glory glory bo borly banana fana fo forly. Mornin glories fleur de li fleur le ? Le fleur glory hath he who has arisen haha glory? I don't know about glory. It's sounds a bit pretentious for my taste or formal or über religious. Idk no thanks. Or it could be glory hole which is not really where I wanna go with this ha can you imagine the first lil perv to come up with that idea and then a bunch of other pervs just said hell yes like that was just the best idea ever. People are obsessed with sex. Why's it such a big deal. I don't get it. That drive just there for most everyone most of their life. Just to have sex... I mean its nice but why so consuming? Hey the time changed. Oh that's good! glory day! Such a glorious invention. Lets just change the time for everyone twice a year. I mean its an odd thing for us to still be doing. It serves no actual purpose anymore. Not really... But oh for those two or so days when we get to sleep in an extra hours those are glorious moments I tell ya!

Next word: family
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    XXXX
    Socionics
    XXXX

Family. It can be a blessing. What wouldn't you do for family? What wouldn't you do to keep them safe? What wouldn't you do to stop them from hurting themselves? Where do you draw the line? Where does your sacrifice end? Giving your life for them is easy. Snap you're dead, and they live because of you. It's an entirely different thing to give your life every day. To sacrifice yourself so they don't have to suffer. To give them everything you've got. You can become like the myth Atlas. You carry the weight of your world on your shoulders. That's what I did. For seven years. I kept going when I had no ounce of strength left. Then my father died. I had to face the sorrow, face-to-face. I had to be strong. For my mother and my siblings. That strength has not left me. It grows every day. I grow. I thrive. I'm gonna take on life on my terms. Time is of the essence. You want me to surrender? You want to put chinks into my armor? You wanna destroy it? Molon labe! Come and get it! I don't have an armor anymore. I'm just me. I let people see me. I'm naked. I'm strong. I don't have to hide myself. Hiding is weak. I don't want a family of my own. I want to practice making babies with all the hot women I can get my hands on. In fact, I want to practice with that chick in Lady X's avatar. Who is she? I'm hungry. I need to go and buy some food. Maybe I'll meet a beautiful, radiant woman there? Bring it on! I like the fight scenes in 300. I love how connected they are to their masculine cores. Something which has been lost among men during the last century. The chick in Lady X's avatar looks kinda russian. Embellished. Beautiful. Feminine. I don't know if I want to sip in her beauty with my eyes, or ravish her.

Next word: Her.
    Hit like a heavyweight, breathe deep, meditate
    Make the whole crowd get loud, make 'em levitate
    I ride through my city like a presidential candidate
    L-A-X, Phantom double-R, and accelerate

WALMART

Her. I really don't want to talk about her. But I will talk about HIM, that red lobster dream man. I like those sort of omnipotent villains that are ever present through a series. You know never where they'll crop up, like ears of corn. Do you think they make good listeners? Next time my brother tries talking to me, I'll have an ear fill in for me, so it can relay the info later. My own personal ear of corn, to attend work meetings and dates with girls. They'd probably make good spies. Who would suspect such an innoculous object? People who participate in improv threads, that's who. Experience can really springboard into understanding. Ben Franklin loved anecdotes to make humorous and insightful observations in his writing. A lot of people here seem to be against experiential type of reasoning, it seems, but I don't see anything wrong with the irrationality of experience. That's what makes it so nice, there's always more to be had. Speaking of there always being more, I ate four hamburgers today. I feel like an absolute glutton, the pinnacle as an American voluptuary. Se types often get correlated as voluptuaries, but I don't think people understand the theory very well. I kind of feel like an island, at this point, and no one wants to swim ashore. I totally wanna own my own island to compliment my habitual distance from common understanding.

/e4

Next word: understanding.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Understanding equals compromise. No two minds are alike, yet we are cabale of reaching compromizations in order to have a level of understanding for each other. This is a universal truth that can be seen in any and every social interaction and also in nature itself. Take solice in the fact that your privacy will however remain in tact always, for there is no way or method to reach an absolute understanding. But know that we are able to rely on one and other always through our ability to compromise out minds and feelings. Understanding is the fabric that holds us together without any risk of being completely overwritten through merging.

Next word: Grass
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf