User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

grass is green unless it's late fall in which case it might be a brownish-yellowish color. Or if your neighbor neglects their lawn and it gets some kind of disease that transfers to YOUR lawn- yeah- that is not cool! And grass can be purchased and laid out into the dirt and look so neat- but also reminds me of a cemetery when one day a dead body is lowered beneath the earth and like the next day- a carpet of pretty grass covers the area and you can see the perimeter of where the grass was there before and it where it was laid out and it's well- sort of creepy.

Grass is also weed that you can smoke. TMI alert- I took one puff of GRASS on Halloween whilst the kids were trick or treating. I retreated into the garage with one of the "cool moms." I normally don't like that stuff- buy hey- it wasn't half bad.

Next word: Sport
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    XXXX
    Socionics
    XXXX

Sport. Running. Team sport. American football. Competition. Adrenaline. Heart pumping. YEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TO WIN, NO MATTER WHAT!! Stay sharp! No time for daydreaming! This is it! Keep your eyes open. Read the field. Anything could happen. Stay sharp dammit! When there is a small moment of calmness make a few and quick contingency plans! What is the current danger? Where could the attack possibly come from? How am I going to intercept them? Where are my team mates? Who do I need to protect? Who seems to be daydreaming? Who can I count on staying sharp? Stay sharp! Don't get into your head! Stay out of your head! Who do I have to tackle to get the ball? Where is it? They're launching an attack! Time is running out! My team mate intercepts! I run. He sees me and throws the ball to me. The pressure is on! COME AND TAKE IT! BRING IT ON!! Run like hell! Just run! Look to the side for threats. Snickers. Put an elbow in their helmets if you have to. Just ruuuuuunnnnn!!!! Fuck!! Where is the competition? Did I make a touch down? Was it really that easy? Wtf? What happened? Ooohhhh Jebus! The referee blew the whistle for something shit. Fuck this! Daim. Chocolate. Read wrapper with Daim written on it. My dad used to like daim. Bless him. My keyboard feels really good. It makes sounds as if it has been used for many years. It has though. It's got bling on it, so I can see each key when it's dark. I can even adjust the brightness of them! I have salt in front of me. And the right side of my head feels warm. I think the warmth is inside the brain. It's late. I should sleep. Maybe have some self happy time before I go to bed? No, I should conserve my testosterone. It keeps me sharp! Besides, what if you meet that hot chick at work tomorrow? You have to stay sharp to be able to handle her. Without testosterone you are so weak. It's ridiculous actually! Never wank yourself dry! Go to the gym tomorrow, before work and do some heavy deadlifts. Nevermind if you don't have time to do any other exercises. Just do deadlifts! And if you have time, do some squats! That will REALLY build and pump testosterone into your body! Fuck yeah! Don't forget to cook the chicken though, and the eggs! Yeah, don't forget the eggs! Shit, will you actually have time to do all that before work? It starts at 1pm and you need to leave home at 12:20 am. Get up at 9:00 am and make the shake/eggs and run to the gym! You need to take advantage of time! Stay focused! Btw, lesson learnt from today: Meditate! No days off! Exercise and build an IRON will! Realize that even small slips will have a long term effect! You can't afford that! Conserve your testosterone. Build it up and don't be needy when you see a hot chick! You are actually more valuable than her! You've worked your ass off and built your strength, confidence and a WHOLE lot of other characteristics. Don't forget that! Keep pushing. Keep learning! Keep making beautiful women happy! Make their day! Bring smiles to their faces! Tease them a bit. Don't be arrogant though! Stay sharp. Stay in the moment! Feel their presence! Relax! Make them feel your strength! Give them a buzz in their hats! Be different! Be YOU, the REAL YOU! The YOU that used to lay dormant, deep inside you, beneath all that socially programmed bullshit and crap that society has shoved on you. The shit that everyone seems to be dealt. GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR CORE! YOUR RAW POWER!! WAKE THE FUCK UP AND GRAB LIFE BY THE BALLS!!! FUCK YEAAAAHHHHH!!!!! *300 Spartan shout* HAOO! HAOO! HAOOOO!!!!

Next word: Fuck
    Hit like a heavyweight, breathe deep, meditate
    Make the whole crowd get loud, make 'em levitate
    I ride through my city like a presidential candidate
    L-A-X, Phantom double-R, and accelerate

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    XXXX
    Socionics
    XXXX

Does anyone actyally read the stuff other members post in this thread? I think it's funny!
    Hit like a heavyweight, breathe deep, meditate
    Make the whole crowd get loud, make 'em levitate
    I ride through my city like a presidential candidate
    L-A-X, Phantom double-R, and accelerate