User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

Glycerine

I lost my phone today, the day before I get my screws and plates taken out.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

I AM SO SICK OF COLLEGE. I have so much to accomplish and I don't want to do any of it. And I am not comforted by the fact that I am over half way done with Undergrad because the next thing on my plate is to pick a grad program. DYING.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I ended my contract on August 1st of this year. Adjusting has been entirely easy and difficult all at once. I think the worst part for me is how unimportant I currently feel about everything I do.. People actually needed me and I actually had contributions to make in the army.. Where as civilian side right now, I know I'm not going to really be useful for shit until after I get my education.
    That was kinda how I felt before I joined. Not looking forward to feeling that -_-. Is your little house still in the plans?
    Dirt Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Sinmara View Post
    Didn't you know? You're not supposed to actually talk about it, you're supposed to just agree with them and applaud their opinion.
    I hear a Safe Space solution to this in underway.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by TheStarchDefenders View Post
    That was kinda how I felt before I joined. Not looking forward to feeling that -_-. Is your little house still in the plans?
    Yes sir it absolutely is! Things are trucking along slowly (another bitch and moan post in and of itself!) because it's so difficult to find small plots of land that are unrestricted in any convenient location.. but I've been keeping my eyes peeled and open.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Yes sir it absolutely is! Things are trucking along slowly (another bitch and moan post in and of itself!) because it's so difficult to find small plots of land that are unrestricted in any convenient location.. but I've been keeping my eyes peeled and open.
    I'd like to see it when you finish it. That is something I want to do one day c:
    Dirt Farmer

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Dating. FML.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I hate myself for being so easily dispossible to people who have been my closest "friends" for over a year. I hate that I'm too weird to care for. I hate that I will never be good enough for anyone. I'm tired of existing.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I hate that whenever I feel like I can't possibly get any poorer, life proves me wrong. Seriously, at this rate, I'll be in a cardboard box by next year.

I hate that my medical problems mean that I'm excluded from many jobs off the bat and yet I still get bitched at frequently for "not trying hard enough" to get a second job.

I hate watching certain family members spend loads of money on stupid shit they don't need and then whine to me about how they have no money and expect me to have sympathy.

And I hate that I barely have enough money to pay for gas money to leave the house more than a couple times a week and yet I crave human contact and need to drive places to get it.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."--Ambrose Redmoon

. . . metamorphosing . . .

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post

Dating. FML.
    hahaha

speaking of anal:

I live in a warehouse and take cold showers because I willingly subjected myself to this. The upside is, I'm a badass. The downside is, I need a life.