Jokes on you...I'm not wearing any!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Well I suppose so...but most people would just forgive and move on. I just don't like them anymore.
    "Forgive and move on" is just another way to say that they rationalized the experience in their head as not being as bad as it actually was and compromised their own integrity or well-being in exchange for momentary harmony or maintaining the status quo while relying on wishful thinking that the transgression won't happen again.

People who don't forgive and move on are more likely to remove the offending influence from their lives. This is the way I deal with dysfunctional or undesirable influences and I'm happier for it. Nothing like a good doorslam.

So, you're fine.
    Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I have too much to do in too little time. I'm trying to learn a new language, complete 2 real classes and 5 for-fun classes, sew a quilt, plan a trip during the Holidays, buy land and negotiate with investors, clean an impossible to clean house, help family members, and secure my position in my college for the next year and a half of endless studying, AND I have a lot of decisions to make on my own personal life.. this doesn't even count any of the projects I want to get working on for my own personal enrichment. All while working at a minimum wage job.

It's been super hectic, and no end in sight.
    D: When did you get discharged?
    Dirt Farmer

MBTI
    yupp

Jokes on you...I'm not wearing any!
    I never said the ones you're wearing in yo face

When I was a very little boy, I started to whine. This was immediately stopped by my parents, who possibly were disturbed by it, and perhaps though it was unmanly.

However, as an adult, I allowed myself to whine.

I allowed myself to whine by making a whinning sound that expressed a deep feeling.

I am very glad I did this as it connected me emotionally with the little boy I once was.

your resident asshole

I hate school. Also I am an idiot for not starting my paper earlier.

The Whining School-Boy

I hate school. Also I am an idiot for not starting my paper earlier.
    School has always been an unnatural institution.

Shakespeare noted this in -

And then the whining school-boy, with his satchel
    And shining morning face, creeping like snail
    Unwillingly to school.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by TheStarchDefenders View Post
    D: When did you get discharged?
    I ended my contract on August 1st of this year. Adjusting has been entirely easy and difficult all at once. I think the worst part for me is how unimportant I currently feel about everything I do.. People actually needed me and I actually had contributions to make in the army.. Where as civilian side right now, I know I'm not going to really be useful for shit until after I get my education.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

your resident asshole

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. I am hyperventilating and shaking right now because I am so filled with rage and paranoia, but I can't scream or beat up anything right now to let it out.

I hate my fucking asshole, perverted brother. He is old enough to know what actions are right and what actions are wrong. I have given him multiple warnings and he won't stop. I just want to snap his fucking neck in half right now or at the very least punch him in the face. I have taken away his right to use my computer and I am still contemplating beating him up the next time my mom goes to work. FUCK EVERYTHING.

your resident asshole

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. I am hyperventilating and shaking right now because I am so filled with rage and paranoia, but I can't scream or beat up anything right now to let it out because there are people in the house.

I hate my fucking asshole, perverted brother. He is old enough to know what actions are right and what actions are wrong. I have given him multiple warnings and he won't stop. I just want to snap his fucking neck in half right now or at the very least punch him in the face. I have taken away his right to use my computer and I am still contemplating beating him up the next time my mom goes to work. Now I have to always watch my back and search everything. I have never been this angry with him in my entire life. FUCK EVERYTHING.