User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

I'm exhausted. I keep thinking that if I make it to the end of the week, next week, things will calm down, work will calm down. Been thinking this since July. I am sure there are studies done about how X% of an organization's time is wasted on ineffective meetings. Hate meetings, hate leading them. Get annoyed by stupid questions, get aggressive and "blunt" and sarcastic with my answers. Make people pout, make them cry (which I didn't even find out until the IT coordinator filled me in after about that individual). Make them afraid to "bother" me, which only leads to them making more mistakes, more headaches. I need to stop feeling this burnt out. It's spilling over onto others. But I just keep saying that I'm waiting for shit to calm down, which isn't happening any time soon. And I stupidly take on more, and more responsibility. Even a 2 days conference is giving me anxiety because I'm worried about how they'll handle shit when I'm away. I want to get into a routine. I can't believe I'm saying that but I want calmness and predictability. Pause.

Sometimes I daydream about owning a bookstore or an antique store in a quiet little picturesque town by the water. With a door that chimes when it opens. That would be the life.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Transiting Pluto is in my 1st house for, like, the rest of my life, and all it seems to do is fuck me up. I know that's partly its job, and I'm trying to be a good sport, but my patience is wearing thin. I don't know my MBTI type anymore; I don't know my enneagram type anymore; I have no idea anymore whether I'm fish or fowl. How long can a person go on like this. I feel like my own ghost. I feel like since I announced that maybe I'm 641 instead of 459, and maybe I'm INFP instead of INFJ, nobody wants to talk to me anymore. Maybe they never wanted to talk to me to begin with. Maybe I'm not worth talking to, in other people's evaluation. How will I ever know that. How do you know anything in this world? There's no certainty. It makes me tired. It makes me impatient with people who think you can know things with certainty. All you can know is your own point of view, and that can be skewed by so many things that it has no real validity either, except as a measure of your individuality, and that doesn't mean much in the big scheme of things. I don't believe in anything anymore. I'd like to, but I don't know what to believe in. Nothing seems credible.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Really, work? What part of "will not work past 9pm" are you not understanding? Were you not paying attention when I stated this several times during my interview and follow-up conversations and on my availability form? You remember that you agreed to this, right? Do you really want me to be taking the bus in a creepy part of town at 11pm+?
    Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.

MBTI
    yupp

I neeeeeedddd too knooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Disappointed that rejection can still get a pain reaction out of me at my age (turned out to be a benign misunderstanding, but the fact stands).
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    yupp

I have a room mate who's 35 constantly one upping everyone,whines without words,messes up the bathroom after i cleaned it then tells the house manager that i didn't clean it. so I get in trouble. fuck her she can die.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Ugh I don't want to cleannnnnnn.

*pouts*
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Ugh I don't want to cleannnnnnn.

*pouts*
    you're an SJ, SJs love cleaning

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    you're an SJ, SJs love cleaning
    What's sad is that I usually do love cleaning. But there are so many other things I'd rather be doing today
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    What's sad is that I usually do love cleaning. But there are so many other things I'd rather be doing today
    I wish you could do my cleaning I suck at it. It's never good enough