First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    So if I'm getting this straight, she wants to become a fat person, but feels society will shame her for being fat?
    She feels like she is a fat person in a skinny person's body. As a result, she feels the effects of fat-shaming, even though she isn't physically fat. She also feels as though society's focus on thinness makes it more difficult for her to bring her physical self into alignment with her perceived self.

And she's doing a relatively poor job of expressing herself.

I think she's a little out there but certainly not single-handedly ruining the internet.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post

I think she's a little out there but certainly not single-handedly ruining the internet.
    you know I think you need a penis to do that. It's a law

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

I notice many of you empathize with her and her "pain". Pitiful. She is a spoiled, attractive, young middle-class white woman who lives in America.

On that basis alone, she has it better than 90% of the rest of the world. Those of us that live in the REAL world wish our problems were exclusively internal. And not only we develop that elusive maturity thing to cope, we don't become bullying douchenozzles to alleviate said "pain".

Fuck that bitch. I hope she eats her fat ass right into a diabetic coma.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Duck_of_Death View Post
    I notice many of you empathize with her and her "pain". Pitiful.
    She is a spoiled attractive, young middle-class white woman who lives in America.

On that basis alone, she has it better than 90% of the rest of the world.
    Those of us that live in the REAL world wish our problems were exclusively internal.

Where do you live?

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

United States.

Anew Leaf

United States.
    Ok. So... let me see if I understand this. You condemn her for not having real problems because she lives in the US.

and according to this statement:

Those of us that live in the REAL world wish our problems were exclusively internal.
    you identify with those who don't live in this land of no problems.

where a cursory glance at your started threads indicates that the most problems your life is involved with stem from which console game to purchase and play next.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Her "problems" are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Know how many people live in poverty? Currently unemployed and about to lose the house? Struggle with the loss of a loved one? Wrongly convicted or recently fired because they are a minority?

These are real life ADULT problems in America.
    This girl is just an insufferable cunt.

If she wishes to be a miserable failure of a human being in lieu of the privileges she no doubt enjoys, that is her burden and nobody elses. There is no "global conspiracy" to make her feel like "less of a person". If genuine real world issues began to affect her--she would be crushed by the weight of the situation. And she would deserve it, too.

Clueless self-important hipster white fucks.

Grow up.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Her "problems" are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Know how many people live in poverty? Currently unemployed and about to lose the house? Struggle with the loss of a loved one? Wrongly convicted or recently fired because they are a minority?

These are real life ADULT problems in America.
    This girl is just an insufferable cunt.

If she wishes to be a miserable failure of a human being in lieu of the privileges she no doubt enjoys, that is her burden and nobody elses. There is no "global conspiracy" to make her feel like "less of a person". If genuine real world issues began to affect her--she would be crushed by the weight of the situation. And she would deserve it, too.

Clueless self-important hipster white fucks.

Grow up.
    It's legitimately argued that all problems are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Would you like to argue on that instead?
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I notice many of you empathize with her and her "pain". Pitiful. She is a spoiled, attractive, young middle-class white woman who lives in America.

On that basis alone, she has it better than 90% of the rest of the world. Those of us that live in the REAL world wish our problems were exclusively internal. And not only we develop that elusive maturity thing to cope, we don't become bullying douchenozzles to alleviate said "pain".

And your important real world problems involve hating a mentally or emotionally troubled stranger on the internet for a website that is not half as offensive as some things online? Do you really hate women that much?

And again, no NPD...I think she does have empathy, so Lexicon is correct to suggest BPD ir HPD instead. They are all cluster B relationship oriented disorders, but histrionic and borderline personality still can experience empathy.

There's also no reason for you to react this strongly. What is your ego investment in putting a woman with body dysmorphia in her place, what ever you imagine her place is?

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

No argument; everything is irrelevant in the end. But goddamn--most people don't make this big of a fuss of their circumstances or shortcomings. Most people accept that there are things they can't change or work harder to improve their lot in life. The world isn't obligated to mold itself to your liking.

And even if it did, people like this would continue to bitch about...whatever, anyway.