User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    So it would be kind of like me thinking I am some kind of expert on racism even though I'm white and really don't know Jack about it
    Stopped reading there.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Stopped reading there.
    So you're male and white, huh?
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

So it would be kind of like me thinking I am some kind of expert on racism even though I'm white and really don't know Jack about it except what I've learned about in a classroom or from watching Totally Biased.
    Poor Jane Goodall, wasted her life on mere intellectual exercises.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Poor Jane Goodall, wasted her life on mere intellectual exercises.
    You got me! All the guys with PhDs in women's studies and fifty plus years of field research and advocacy for women get to be honorary women for the purposes of my question.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    yupp

You got me! All the guys with PhDs in women's studies and fifty plus years of field research and advocacy for women get to be honorary women for the purposes of my question.
    so Jane Godall is an honary chimp. You know if she was black, that be racist.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

I think people of all gender self-identifications (?) can be subject to distortions ably their bodies or their image of themselves. I see this as a human issue rather than a female issue.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

So how many women reading this thread do not see this thread as misogynistic?
    *tumbleweed*

Optimistically, I thought Saudade's question might have arisen because the thread had been edited to remove the stuff I reported, but no. Such language apparently contravenes none of the rules. Thus providing a pretty good illustration of what is wrong with the rules as they stand. (One of the things, anyway.)

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade
    Exactly how has OP been misogynistic?
    I guess it helps to acquaint yourself with the history of this poster. He manages to excel himself this time by also being racist. A twofer.

A few examples:
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck_of_Death
    This girl is just an insufferable cunt.

If genuine real world issues began to affect her--she would be crushed by the weight of the situation. And she would deserve it, too.

Clueless self-important hipster white fucks.
    Fuck that bitch. I hope she eats her fat ass right into a diabetic coma.
    She's a convenient wet dog for me to kick.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck_of_Death View Post
    This got boring kinda fast.
    It got boring before it got started.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    *tumbleweed*

Optimistically, I thought Saudade's question might have arisen because the thread had been edited to remove the stuff I reported, but no. Such language apparently contravenes none of the rules. Thus providing a pretty good illustration of what is wrong with the rules as they stand. (One of the things, anyway.)

I guess it helps to acquaint yourself with the history of this poster. He manages to excel himself this time by also being racist. A twofer.

A few examples:

It got boring before it got started.
    Nothing misogynistic about that. OP doesn't like "Clueless self-important hipster white fucks." The person in question here just happens to be female.

Lol @ you getting butthurt and reporting posts on an internet forum. Just put the guy on ignore and don't enter his threads.

Not posting ITT anymore btw so don't bother quoting this.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I don't believe the OP to be anti-women per se, he just seems angry and out to hurt others - male or female- in an effort to share the misery, as such

It is unfortunate that instead of seeking help to deal with that anger, he seeks to harm others with his attitude. It is one thing to vent, it is another to purposefully seek out a 'wet dog' to kick. And in that respect, I'm on the fence whether or not that kind of treatment of others, systematic as it is, should be tolerated under the flag of free speech, as nothing good - including for the person himself - can come from it, imho. Otoh, I guess genuine change of how you view the world is something that cannot be forced, quickened, or in any way controlled by external forces. It is something one has to come to themselves, in their own time. Just wish it could be done without inflicting harm on others in the process.

But I guess, he as much as the person on that internet site has the right to express himself and deal with his anger his way. The difference imho is that the girl on the site at least is making an effort to be aware and understand herself though she might still have a long way to go. It seems somewhat productive and shows promise. I'm not sure I the same can be said for the attitude of the OP
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”