First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

What a twist!
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

So how many women reading this thread do not see this thread as misogynistic?

I think it's pretty blatantly misogynistic, but I also consider myself a feminist.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

It's pretty blatantly misogynist. I was even a little taken aback by the woman who said this is why she has so few female friends.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Ok so where are these misogynist quotes? I haven't been following the entire thread so I might have missed something.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Ok so where are these misogynist quotes? I haven't been following the entire thread so I might have missed something.
    Are you a woman? I can't remember. Sorry.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Are you a woman? I can't remember. Sorry.
    I don't identify as any one sex.

But, I have XY chromosomes, if that's what you're asking.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I don't identify as any one sex.

But, I have XY chromosomes, if that's what you're asking.
    I think I'm asking something more akin to do you dress and carry yourself in a way that makes it difficult for people who don't know you to determine your gender and/or do you present as female?
    ~ John Rogers

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    It's pretty blatantly misogynist. I was even a little taken aback by the woman who said this is why she has so few female friends.

Truth hurts, toots.
    Know what else hurts? Poopy pants.

Stinks kinda, too.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I think I'm asking something more akin to do you dress and carry yourself in a way that makes it difficult for people who don't know you to determine your gender and/or do you present as female?
    I don't really see how that's relevant.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I don't really see how that's relevant.
    If people do not perceive you as female you probably do not have a lot of experience with being a victim of misogyny. So it would be kind of like me thinking I am some kind of expert on racism even though I'm white and really don't know Jack about it except what I've learned about in a classroom or from watching Totally Biased. Or Paris Hilton thinking she's got some kind of clue about what it's like to be poor.

For you, it's an intellectual exercise.
    ~ John Rogers