User Tag List

Thread: Thank you 2013!!!

Buddhist Misanthrope Array Samvega's Avatar

Default Thank you 2013!!!

Thank you 2013 for all that you have given me, the growth, the love, the acceptance, and understanding, 3 AMAZING children, an awesome boyfriend for my daughter, horses for my little girl to ride, a son that's my best friend. You taught me how to make soap, fire ceramics, to be more present, to identify healthy and unhealthy behaviors within, to be more loving and understanding of others. You have given me perspective and the ability to apply it to the world I live in, you have given me amazing tools to navigate people and the world I live in with. You have just given me an eclipse out of my front window and with each falling night you give me an amazing sunset. I have met some wonderful people this year that have reminded me of the good in the hearts of others. I have good friends, good food, healthy kids, a healthy life, ears to enjoy music with, fingers to enjoy touches with, skin to enjoy affection with, lips to enjoy kissing with, a nose to soak up the smell after a desert rain with and eyes to enjoy the wondrous world through.

I know I'm getting sappy here but damn, life is a blessing and I'm so fortunate to be alive, so thank you 2013, for another amazing year!!!

Oh and for Ne, damn it's easy to stay positive and recover quickly when you so easily see all of the endless possibilities in the world and you have the desire to explore them!

Life is such an amazing thing so I want to leave a space for everybody to thank this year for all it has given.
    Signatures are lame.

Wow, @Samvega You almost sound like my ENFP boss! haha.

Seriously, I think it's awesome to be grateful.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

Fuck you, 2013. Fuck you for taking my sister, for my father-in-law's brain injury, for my mom's cancer, for my heart arrhythmia bullshit, for losing my job. For throwing multiple enormous emotional roadblocks at my kid's friends, and thereby her because she has empathy. 2013, you can eat a bag of dicks. DIAF.