User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I'm nice at the moment, I used to be darker and this appealed to some friends when I changed to being nice I was viewed differently. It was a curious few years, was my way of confirming my ideas into the psychology of why friends stayed friends. The memorable people are not nice they just are people that express themselves without being deterred against opinion, criticism or flack. Being nice is just a defensive gesture that nullifies your reactions and opinions to please people.

MBTI
    ENFJ

I don't think that I'm all that nice. I think because I consider others alot I can see what I need to do to do the right "nice" thing. As far as always wanting to do the "nice" thing I don't. I think I'm straightforward and could even be mean but again because I am considering the others I temper myself. People always tell me how nice I am and I always think to myself..nah..no I'm not you just don't know. My very good friends tell me I only want to be mean but I'm really not. I relate completely to the character of Sara Crewe in the novel A Little Princess. She was me as a child. I recently reread it and was surprised at how much I understand her thoughts and actions. She was considered extremely nice but she didn't think she was and in the novel explains why.
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    isfj

mostly. unless someone wears me down. then i snap.
    just throw it against the wall and see what sticks.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

How do I put this?

I'm very nice to most people where we define nice as: being patient, considerate, unassertive, polite, and usually willing to give the benefit of the doubt to people. That being said, there are some people(who have typically worn off the benefit of the doubt) who I despise, and to whom I'm not very nice at all. I'd like change this, since even when dealing with jerk and idiots, being firm is useful, but being nasty really isn't.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    NeXx
    Socionics
    IeE

I think I'm one of the most nicest people you've ever met (if you've met me)

I don't judge people based on society's guidelines. I believe that people’s behavior always has an objective root in their past, their upbringing, or their internal makeup. I cannot condemn a person for what he was programmed to do by his past or his personality.

Basically I'm very accepting. ^_^ I think that's nice, internally + externally :P hehe
    "Adversity makes men, and prosperity makes monsters"

MBTI
    INTP

I'll just go with other people's opinions. There's two camps. The first is that I'm incredibly nice and kind, but sometimes I misunderstand or am not able to do what needs to be done. The second is that I suck, for various reasons. Usually either I'm pompous and think I'm better than others, or I'm very insensitive.

I told an ISFP's SJ friend that I didn't like her nails. I felt like I got the band end of the question, because the SJ asked the ISFP what she thought of the nails, and the ISFP said that the nails looked professionally done. I agree with that. I just don't see why people want their nails to look so strange, so when the SJ asked if I liked them, I said no. The SJ was offended, and the ISFP occasionally mentions that the SJ doesn't like me. I think the ISFP is inclined I'm a nice person even though that seemed insensitive, and she has memories of me helping her or others out when they needed it to boost that. So it's really how you define it. I don't feel bad about saying I didn't like the SJ's nails, but I would've felt bad I hadn't moved that couch from the middle of the road to the side of the road, so the couch could wait for its owner to come back.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I am nice most times, but susceptible to the dark side and not averse to being mean when it suits me.
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm really nice.

I have the best of intentions.
    wails from the crypt.

MBTI
    intp

There have been times when I haven't been so nice, but at the moment I am. I am polite to even those who I think are annoying, and yet, and I don't go and talk shit about them behind their back even though I think they're annoying. (Except if you count this anonymous, nonpersonified confession as talking shit about people behind their back.)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

this thread is old.

but uh, yeah. I'm the nicest guy ever. A real take-home-to-mom and then kick-to-the-curb when you realize he's just not working out. God damn you, Jennifer. I swear I'm going to kill that bitch.