User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I try not to be mean, and when I am it isn't because I am trying to be. It would probably be best if I was just a mute because I always seem to say something "mean" or "hurtful." People are just too sensitive, in my opinion. :P

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

Yes, too damn nice. Like, "I'm a wuss," nice too. It sucks. My Fe is out-the-roof for an NT, so like I always feel obligated to be extra polite, and I always want to make sure everyone around me feels included. I'm also deathly afraid of confrontation, which I hate. I think it goes back to childhood...I used to be very curious, and probably more than a little naive (well...I was a child, so I should be allowed some level of naivete!), and other kids (like many kids do) would be mean for no reason and I wouldn't understand it, so as a defense I got into the habit of walking on eggshells in almost all situations. I'm working on it. But I do genuinely like to make people feel comfortable and welcome around me, so my niceness isn't completely due to my fear of of others' reactions.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Not always necissarily "nice" by any means- I'm somewhat loud, outspoken and have a bizzare sense of humor that tends to elicit looks of horror when displayed.

I would consider myself to be a decent person though- I never screw someone over unless I'm absolutley sure that they have it coming- and I always stick by my ethics of treating people with a sense of respect.

Respect does NOT mean that I grovel to them.
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Not always necissarily "nice" by any means- I'm somewhat loud, outspoken and have a bizzare sense of humor that tends to elicit looks of horror when displayed.
    Oh, how I've been there. I've gone to special ed classes and got fired from jobs because of it...I don't intend to stop anytime soon, either -- I intend to impose my will onto the world!

I am nice or gone,I don't stay around people I can't be nice to but I wouldn't leave you standing in the rain either,I am not vengeful.

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by MEC View Post
    I am nice or gone,I don't stay around people I can't be nice to but I wouldn't leave you standing in the rain either,I am not reveneful.
    <3
    "To find beauty in loss, hope in darkness."

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Nice? Sure [don’t really care about the definition either, I’m surprisingly comfortable making a blanket, random, unsupported statement].

Just cause I look uninterested doesn’t mean I’m not nice, more to the point just because I am uninterested doesn’t mean I’m not nice. I like people and expect the best in them therefore I treat them accordingly. And you know how it goes... It’s nice to be nice to the nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    I'm an ISTJ. Sue me. @_@
    *nicely serves Beat with summons*

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    No I don't. But people keep telling me I am. And, sadly, "people" have the deciding vote on this issue.
    Suggestion: Slap them, they’ll soon stop.

MBTI
    istp

no. if i help people, it's usually because i wanted to see that person better off for whatever reason. i would say it's mostly selfish because i generally ignore people who tell me to do things, suggesting that it's more about how doing something for another makes me feel than how the other person feels. i give and take away for the false sense of power it affords, like the rich man giving money to a beggar.

when im "myself", most people feel uneasy or think that i dislike them. this is their problem, not mine, so sometimes i can be polite and seem nice if i want to avoid the inefficiency of an adverse emotional reaction from strangers who dont know me well enough to know better

the people who i seem "nice" to are usually the ones i have little respect for. to me, "nice" means "i dont respect you enough to say what i really think since i dont want to deal with whatever problems might arise when you cant deal with it in a mature, rational manner"

"'ive never been nice in my whole life, but ill do my best to be sweet"

That depends on what you mean by nice. I'm not jovial and magnanimous, I'm an antisocial misanthrope but I keep to myself unless prodded and I don't cause trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    <3
    What does <3 mean?