User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    ESFP: you could make a case for that. you're right that Se is, overall, more hedonistic than Ne, but ENFP 7s can be pretty hedonistic too (esp. if Self Preservation dominant) and extremely sexual. I guess the difference is ESxPs are more directly sexual while ENFPs like to play around and experiment a bit more. the foreplay and sexual games are just as enjoyable to us as the act itselfINTJ and ENTJ: HELL no I think opinion here is a bit biased because you're a rare bird Sx/So INTJ, but most INTJs and ENTJs are nowhere close to as sexual as ENFPs. INTJs can be subtly sexual and often enjoy the presence of more sexual people, but it's typically not as obsessive as it is for most FPs
    Agreed. Intjs are nowhere close to enfps. Entj males however could make a fight for it with enfp males since they - as said above - tend to be sexually motivated and have their charisma to back it up. Infact I would say entj males are probably more sexually active and successful than enfp males - unless of course we are talking about homosexuls - because for entj males sex is power and they would fight for it really hard. For enfp males however - to prove my point i'm going to compare them to enfp females - sex probably have a touch of love to it; which might hold them back. Regarding instinctual variants; I assumed sx were more sexually keen than other types. Where does sex fit in in sps?
    Likes Alassea liked this post

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

I'm very low sexually, but I think I could pull it out for a bit of passion if need be.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Se-users who are also sx-doms.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth
    Likes xXMariahXx liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Dunno, my ISFJ and I pretty much never left the sack. But he was a 9w8 as well so. What say you for instinct variants?
    No seriously, I sat next to an ISFJ at work for quite a few years and omg. From her outward appearance and manner...you might conclude she hardly knew what sex was...and yet pretty much on a daily basis she made me feel I was fit for the Nunnery. She was 9w1 btw. And a clear sp dom so?

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    Se-users who are also sx-doms.
    /end of thread

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    ^ please elaborate.Entjs males are sexual; enfjs males are 'sensual'. Add to that their idealistic (and they live upto their idealism) nature; you get the most irresistible males there are to women. So theoretically @bologna and @juice are the most sort after men on the forum! :envy:. Regarding enfps they are obviously highly sexually active; especially the females. I wouldn't say they are hedonistic but are definitely sexually active more than most types. And I have a hunch they express their love by having sex. So if they love they will have sex. Also enfps tend to be 'love dependent'; therefore - with the help of their natural seduction skills - always tend to have a partner in life. So sex I presume is plentiful for them. I have another little theory/theoretical question - Since nfps are good reading people, understanding and tend to see, appreciate and love the best in others; do you/they share this love by making love?
    Are ENFJs sensual (etc) to the point that they are better than ESFPs? I thought ESFPs were the universal playboys even when they get fat.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by CapLawyer View Post
    Are ENFJs sensual (etc) to the point that they are better than ESFPs? I thought ESFPs were the universal playboys even when they get fat.
    I don't like the use of the word "better" here.

I will comment that I the ENFJ sx/so I dated was one of the most rawly sexual people I've ever known. Everything was sex or the insinuation of such with him. My ESFP best friend, though, wasn't as much sexual as he was the living, breathing embodiment of sex.

The distinction that I'm making is basically that while the ENFJ was able to (true to Fe-Ni form) recognize sexual signifiers and was able to in a sense employ them to present himself as a sexual being, the ESFP would be meanwhile out in some back alley downtown in the throes of some bareback orgy.

Not to say that the ENFJ couldn't walk the talk, but he did so in a curated sense that was as much about others knowing he was getting play as the play itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    I don't like the use of the word "better" here.

I will comment that I the ENFJ sx/so I dated was one of the most rawly sexual people I've ever known. Everything was sex or the insinuation of such with him. My ESFP best friend, though, wasn't as much sexual as he was the living, breathing embodiment of sex.

The distinction that I'm making is basically that while the ENFJ was able to (true to Fe-Ni form) recognize sexual signifiers and was able to in a sense employ them to present himself as a sexual being, the ESFP would be meanwhile out in some back alley downtown in the throes of some bareback orgy.

Not to say that the ENFJ couldn't walk the talk, but he did so in a curated sense that was as much about others knowing he was getting play as the play itself.
    Let me see if I understand this correctly. Are you saying the ENFJ was seductive and sexually appealing, whereas the ESFP just had lots of sex (volume without "quality")? I don't think I fully understand your point.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by CapLawyer View Post
    Let me see if I understand this correctly. Are you saying the ENFJ was seductive and sexually appealing, whereas the ESFP just had lots of sex? I don't think I fully understand your point.
    There was a little more to it than that, but yeah. Pretty much.

brainheart

Dearest @Stansmith,

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I can't say I would relate it to type after looking at this thread. lol

Mine is on high, all day, erryday.

I know an INFJ...same thing.

And I am definately not understanding why people relate E9 with having a high sex drive.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12