First 9101112 Last

an abyss of Nothingness Arctic Hysteria's Avatar
    MBTI
    IxFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Just because a specific type doesn't desire to fuck every living thing that crosses their way and brag about it doesn't mean they don't have a high sex drive.

Some introvert types, especially INxx, would refuse to release their so-called sexual deviant until they are emotionally and mentally 100% secure with a partner.
    INFx we imagine things all the time, with a straight face, sometimes when you're right in front of us, and our sexual urges don't always end up in masturbation or FWBs or ONSs
    | | | If it is god who makes man, this is the devil finishing touches | | |

MBTI
    INFJ

If I'm in a loving relationship with someone.. Sex is an expression of my feeling since communicating it would be impossible.. And overwhelming.. So.. Kind of an all day everyday thing.. It is actually something I have had to work on.. INFJ 9w1
    We are more than the sum of our parts.

MBTI
    intp

I know other's have mentioned this, yet I need clarification on whether 'highest sex drive' is referring to chemical/hormonal urge or action. For example I assume there is a large majority of the population that while actively interested in sex refrains from action due to a long list of reasoning that may include work load, stress, significant other is unwilling, lack of partner or even simply a lack of social tenacity required to cultivate a sexual connection. The other side of this is there is also a population of individuals who engage in sexual activity without consent or the well being of others (rape, sexual abuse, molestation, indecent exposure). Domination, control, and violence are most likely high motivations, however I doubt the main drive of these individuals is a 'high sex drive' contrary to their chosen course of action. Another example is I was HIGHLY sexually curious, adventurous and involved when I was a child (with other willing children for those concerned). Sexual exploration was light, energetic, simple, nurturing, playful and uncomplicated as breathing. Once puberty happened I was shell shocked by all the rules, regulations, violent judgments, harsh consequences, and universal insanity that everyone moved into. I still find it violently disturbing to navigate all the social and personal graces that are so irreversibly entwined with sexual expression and action. This being said I am one of the most perverted individuals I have ever known. I continuously have to reign my obsessive and eager mind back from curiously fantasizing about an individual (male or female) that I cross paths with. Everything from the details of their genitals to what body language they use in bed. It doesn't happen every day perhaps but enough to be highly annoying. Keeping my eyes from wandering on the more private and secluded body parts while conversing makes me even more socially awkward lol. Forgive my excessively long post I just wanted to clarify that actions do not always give much insight to the shadowed depth of where a being reigns with silent control.

Quote Originally Posted by ryiker View Post
    I know other's have mentioned this, yet I need clarification on whether 'highest sex drive' is referring to chemical/hormonal urge or action.
    The former, obviously.

MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Uhh… What?
    But I believe there are many factors to affect that.
    Not just your personality type.
    This is very inaccurate.. :\
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.
    Likes cm81 liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Hysteria View Post
    Some introvert types, especially INxx, would refuse to release their so-called sexual deviant until they are emotionally and mentally 100% secure with a partner.
    I would agree with this because when it comes out.....it's fucking OUT. Hopefully we have a partner that can handle it - determining that takes some lengthy analysis on our part.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes cm81, Arctic Hysteria liked this post

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Hysteria View Post
    Just because a specific type doesn't desire to fuck every living thing that crosses their way and brag about it doesn't mean they don't have a high sex drive.

INFx we imagine things all the time, with a straight face, sometimes when you're right in front of us, and our sexual urges don't always end up in masturbation or FWBs or ONSs
    Jung thought intuitive types were sexually impulsive. I reason the same.

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    The former, obviously.
    ah thank you for the clarification Nicodemus, I obviously misunderstood. I apologize for my incompetence.

After looking at the comments again, I am simply paraphrasing what has already been mentioned by many (Fia, Artic Hysteria, and Madmoiselle for example) so I withdraw my comment.

Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx

Sexual ENFP checking in
    "She had a lively, playful disposition which delighted in anything ridiculous." ~Jane Austen
    Likes Abcdenfp liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Me
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni