ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

I'd rather strength over power.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Enneagram
    9w8

I'm not talking about enneagram 3s. I'm talking about those big, stocky, primal, middle aged, un-self conscious 8s who don't give a damn about their appearance as long as they're making money and being powerful.
    NO. I'm not that easily impressed or intimidated. I like what @Coriolis said.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

... only if they're already attractive. However they could always use their power against you, so maybe being attracted to powerful men wouldn't be that clever.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

No, not one more powerful than me. Symmetry in relationships is all I want in life.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

haha Stansmith I love your threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I'm not talking about enneagram 3s. I'm talking about those big, stocky, primal, middle aged, un-self conscious 8s who don't give a damn about their appearance as long as they're making money and being powerful.

I've been staring at your description and wondering how to respond haha... I believe I like primal in man...as in a man that is at one with the elements of nature and has powerful instincts... Not 'primal' in the 'I eat 3 buckets of KFC a night without a napkin.' And I'm not quite sure... when you say stocky do you mean 'upper body strength' or the 'cholesterol of 400, sweating profusely, needs bypass surgery within a week' kind of 'stocky'...?

Okay you know what...No. I believe I'm repulsed by this kind of man.

^^Oh and fuck no haha. I don't know what exactly it is...self-respect maybe? Self-esteem? My father...an authentically powerful man...did not raise me to become 'one of many bitches' (and indicated this kind of thing had to do with 'compensation.' boy, it sure looks fun though!)

edit: can a 'Fuck No' option be added to the poll?

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    haha Stansmith I love your threads.

I've been staring at your description and wondering how to respond haha... I believe I like primal in man...as in a man that is at one with the elements of nature and has powerful instincts... Not 'primal' in the 'I eat 3 buckets of KFC a night without a napkin.' And I'm not quite sure... when you say stocky do you mean 'upper body strength' or the 'cholesterol of 400, sweating profusely, needs bypass surgery within a week' kind of 'stocky'...?
    Lol, I mean upper body strength in general. Someone who looks closer to a bear/lion than James Dean. The idea is that he wouldn't be your classic dreamy, charming, handsome guy; he'd be something much more primal and closer to the animal kingdom's alpha male.

And by primal, I mean someone who's unpretentious, ambitious, resourceful, focused and direct. None of that E3 image-consciousness or packaging.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

K, the more descriptions are added, the more Im leaning towards no.

I like this breed's potential; however, they need more than being this breed to make it onto my radar

Oh and the 'yes' in the polls was mine, before all the extra details.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Lol, I mean upper body strength in general. Someone who looks closer to a bear/lion than James Dean. The idea is that he wouldn't be your classic dreamy, charming, handsome guy; he'd be something much more primal and closer to the animal kingdom's alpha male.

I think personality makes things more complex than this. I am attracted to "stockier" men but not to macho "alpha males. I think people who are "primal" looking can be charming and sensitive.

Are we talking about physical power or like control/money power?

Control Power in and of it's self I don't find attractive. Control Power used in a good way is attractive.

Physical power is attractive. Say watching a guy lift something big is alluring. It mainly because it just shows off their body. but it doesn't go very far in terms of wanting to be with them. More just a novelty.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

They don't give a damn about their appearance because they can pay women to sleep with them.

And by primal, I mean someone who's unpretentious, resourceful, focused and direct. None of that E3 image-consciousness.

haha. This thread is kinda making my morning. Thanks for that

So I was getting made fun of in the 10s thread because I think Jason Momoa is physically beautiful...and he is a big-ass dude. And I actually believe he is an e8...now that I'm thinking about it...

*edit2: so pissed right now about my first photo is not posting but I'm thinking it might have something to do with the photo this time rather than me (this is a very isolated incident)...but the first photo is one of my favorites and I can't find a second copy in the world of the internet. This photo is okay totally not even okay

*I didn't really need to post a photograph - I realize that. But lets pretend it was helpful in light of the purpose of this thread.

I get the sense he's primal, unpretentious, focused, direct... and going home to Lisa Bonet every night from what I understand. <--sign me up for that.

Do not sign me up for the 'arrogant, delusional, megalomaniac bastard...that is unkind and I should feel so lucky spending every other Tuesday night with him.' <--I would choose never having sex again for the rest of my life and living in a van down by the river before I would ever walk head-long into something like that.

edit: I'm going to be so pissed if my photo isn't showing. And I don't think it is.