“I have long held the opinion that the amount of noise that anyone can bear undisturbed stands in inverse proportion to his mental capacity and therefore be regarded as a pretty fair measure of it.” ~ Schopenhauer
I noticed @five sounds mentioned this already, but I think being able to visualize and somehow create your thoughts into some physical form would be so beautiful and magical to see. And I'm talking about, being able to see your ideas form in real time, not just the end product of your desires. In a way, it would kind of solve the mystery of creativity since you'd see it in action.
I just love learning how other people think, so being able to materialize my own thoughts I feel, would give me great incite into that.
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
- Shapeshifting at will (Werewolf, neko, .... the possibilities are endless!!! :O (but ill be only those two probably most of the time, maybe a mouse for sneaking into top secret places) <---- I choose this one.
- Having a soothing presence around others, giving people the ability to calmly reason and prevent miscommunication and conflict. (wow this was lame sorry guys. ;-; )
- reverse resurrection.... the ability to bring the living back to the dead. (it's not murder I swear!!! There's a difference. )
- telepathy (this one scares me I'm not doing it nope. Unless it only works with those who also have telepathy. But they'd be disturbed by the lack of anchor on my thought processes so yeah I'll skip this definitely.)
- teleportation (the loopholes regarding this weaken my desire for this... how does a psychic power determine where the user's body ends and nature begins? Do I teleport with my spirit only, leaving my dead body behind? Do I teleport with only my brain, leaving me dead before I even get there? Do I teleport naked? Do I teleport with the entire Earth, is the Earth my teleportation spaceship?)
- ability to seduce people with my eyes and make them do what I want. (I could end the world with this >: D but it seems to easy and not really that fun I don't like it. It'd make me feel as if I were going back to my days as a sneaky dunmer thief with 100 persuasion... I suppose it would make a wondrous roleplay adventure so I'd be up for it.)
'Consciousness is not simply a sensory-perceptual affair, a matter of mental imagery, as the contents of our mind would have us believe. It is deeply enmeshed with the brain mechanisms that automatically promote action readiness' - Jaak Panksepp