User Tag List

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What superpower would you like, and why?

ThatGirl

Thought to reality....

Must I give a reason?

Senior Member Array ScorpioINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6-5

I would love to be able to fly too. I used to dream about it. I hate traffic too. Close 2nd might be reading minds.
    Type 6w5 sp/so/sx I think..I have not fully explored this and just discovered it.

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by MatsNorway View Post
    free of choice: Invisibility.
    Imagine the freedom.. Going everywhere, hearing all the conversations, viewing all the things. learing so much. Nice way to get out of trouble too.
    This.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    eSTP

To control earth/wind/fire/water. No brainer, you know how fun that would be.

edit: I would live on a rock that levitates from a fountain of water that comes up from the sea that has the surface of the water on fire. Wind would just be a nice breeze with the windows open. If your gonna dream...dream big

The power to constantly blow people's minds.

A window to the soul

The power to heal people.

Senior Member Array FakePlasticAlice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Mind control. To be able to listen to other people's thoughts or step it up a notch and take control of what they think, what they think they see or hear..so on and so forth... sounds pretty ideal to me.

Why? Always been my answer, never really gave it much thought..but now that i think about my constant preoccupation with what other people are thinking, thinking about me, judging me...would make this the obvious choice. There's also the control factor there as well. Power over others.
    "You can't take a picture of this...it's already gone."

“But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?”
    -Mark Twain

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Invisibility
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INtP

#1 -- the ability to heal physical injuries/conditions. Even knowing that mental/psychological illnesses can have as bad an effect, I tend to see them as things that are better off being worked through (aside from chemical imbalances, which I'd call a physical source, really). So yeah, I guess I am the type of person who qualifies the use of fantasy powers

#2 -- Instantaneous transport. Travel anywhere, anytime, and render commuting null and void? Count me in .

Junior Member Array Kenn Salvatore's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Before when this question has come up, I have answered the same way:
    And my answer remains the same. The human spirit and its potential/ability to endure hardship and pain, and to heal from and transform those hurts into a healthy, evolved state of being holds so much real life fascination for me. I would love to be able to heal creatures and plant life as well.

This concern with transformation and healing may reflect my heroic archetype, the magician. Among other things
    To take away ones emotional scares, if only to help them life happily when they feel as if all is lost.........I truly admire this.