User Tag List

View Poll Results: Will RaptorWizard ever achieve World Domination?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, within the next century.

0 0%
  • Yes, within the next millenium.

1 50.00%
  • Yes, within the next aeon.

0 0%
  • No, never.

1 50.00%
  • No, I will achieve world domination!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Default A means for achieving World Domination!

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    It's highly assuring to see that everyone else's evil schemes came to fruition, so I can have good faith that my naughty plans for world domination and the annihilation of all old values shall emerge as a triumphal success!

God is dead. All hail the return of Darth Raptor, the true lord of the Wizards!
    Here he seeks out his last master: he wants to fight him and his last god; for ultimate victory he wants to fight with the great dragon.
    Who is the great dragon whom the spirit will no longer call lord and god? "Thou shalt" is the name of the great dragon. But the spirit of the lion says, "I will." "Thou shalt" lies in his way, sparkling like gold, an animal covered with scales; and on every scale shines a golden "thou shalt."
    Values, thousands of years old, shine on these scales; and thus speaks the mightiest of all dragons: "All value has long been created, and I am all created value. Verily, there shall be no more 'I will.'" Thus speaks the dragon.
    My brothers, why is there a need in the spirit for the lion? Why is not the beast of burden, which renounces and is reverent, enough?
    To create new values -- that even the lion cannot do; but the creation of freedom for oneself and a sacred "No" even to duty -- for that, my brothers, the lion is needed. To assume the right to new values -- that is the most terrifying assumption for a reverent spirit that would bear much. Verily, to him it is preying, and a matter for a beast of prey. He once loved "thou shalt" as most sacred: now he must find illusion and caprice even in the most sacred, that freedom from his love may become his prey: the lion is needed for such prey.
    But say, my brothers, what can the child do that even the lion could not do? Why must the preying lion still become a child? The child is innocence and forgetting, a new beginning, a game, a self-propelled wheel, a first movement, a sacred "Yes." For the game of creation, my brothers, a sacred "Yes" is needed: the spirit now wills his own will, and he who had been lost to the world now conquers the world.

from Nietzsche's Thus spoke Zarathustra, part I, Walter Kaufmann transl.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Why would want to dominate anyone?
    Nietzsche is the favorite philosopher of adolescents and other underdeveloped psyches.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Moore View Post
    Why would want to dominate anyone?
    Nietzsche is the favorite philosopher of adolescents and other underdeveloped psyches.
    My favorite (famous) philosophers are, in order: 1. Ken Wilber, 2. Giordano Bruno, and 3. Nietzsche.

My favorite (non-famous) philosophers are, in order: 1. Montalk, 2. Anil Mitra, 3. Chris Langan