User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Curzon sounds way too English for a brown guy.

Riva sounds closer to home.

Actually it doesn't sound closer to home.

It just sounds like my name and is also my RL nickname.
    I think it's a cool name. I like the change. Curzon makes me think of Deep Space Nine and I picture a pretty little dark-haired actress.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    I think it's a cool name. I like the change. Curzon makes me think of Deep Space Nine and I picture a pretty little dark-haired actress.
    Please tell me you are a ds9 fan; because I can like you even more . I actually got the idea for curzon from ds9. You must be referring to jadzia dax's successor who was female. However the simbiont dax's had another host named curzon; who is a male and appeard - through a coexistence with odo - in 1 episode. I loved that episode and from it I got the idea for the username. However my favourite character from that series - actually the whole of star trek serieses - is elim garak. Elim garak is a quintessential entp with an enneagram type of 6w7. Curzon is probably entp >>>> estp with an enneagram type of 7w8 or 8w7. However curzon was way too 7nishly-handicapped to strike a 'long term' comparisson and garak was too brilliant, neurotic, weird, intriguing and gay to have felt comfortable as a username . Ps - regarding the inquiry you made in my blog; I look like an obvious south asian; and nothing much like a mexican. Rw thought I was mexican when I posted a pic on member pic time a while back.

Enneagram
    9w8

I AM a
    DS-9 fan! [also a Voyager fan, Next Gen fan, too] and I AM referring to Curzon Dax. I didn't realize you were into that show so I just referred to her as an actress. I knew he was her successor, but when I think of Curzon, I think of Jazdia [beautiful name, btw, and I love the episode where she receives her symbiot]. I never thought of Garak as an ENTP, but now that I look at it, I think you may just be RIGHT. Wonder what Quark's type is? haha.

Haha about RW thinking you looked Mexican. It's okay. I had a girl ask me one time, "What are you, anyway?" I smiled and said, "Human."
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    I AM a
    DS-9 fan! [also a Voyager fan, Next Gen fan, too] and I AM referring to Curzon Dax. I didn't realize you were into that show so I just referred to her as an actress. I knew he was her successor, but when I think of Curzon, I think of Jazdia [beautiful name, btw, and I love the episode where she receives her symbiot]. I never thought of Garak as an ENTP, but now that I look at it, I think you may just be RIGHT. Wonder what Quark's type is? haha.
    Haha about RW thinking you looked Mexican. It's okay. I had a girl ask me one time, "What are you, anyway?" I smiled and said, "Human."
    Hello; I hope you start using the quote function lest people start assuming you are an enfp. Garak and king schultz from Django unchained are the 2 people that screams at me when I search for fictional entp characters. K.s is probably 7w6>7w8. Quark is an estp as an estp i'm sure.

Enneagram
    9w8

Hmmm....to mess with assumptions or not to mess with assumptions, that is the question.

Okay, I'll make life easier and quote like a proper non-ENFP should.

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Hello; I hope you start using the quote function lest people start assuming you are an enfp. Garak and king schultz from Django unchained are the 2 people that screams at me when I search for fictional entp characters. K.s is probably 7w6>7w8. Quark is an estp as an estp i'm sure.
    I wondered about Quark. I suppose he could be an ESTP. I think that the writers put a lot of thought into developing the personalities on thte series. I have never seen Django Unchainged.

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Don't blame me. I was forced to change my name because my avatar lost her election, so I had to look around for a new avatar, and of course with a new avatar came a new name. And while my former avatar had a certain brio and even charm, my new avatar is perfect - at least I think so.
    Between Badger, Ratty and Toad... I'd like to be Badger.

I offer my services for a programmatic solution to 100% block the worst usernames or allow each member to decide what other member usernames appear as (i.e., ).

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

*redacted due to bitchassness*

best
    chickpea --> chickpenis

worst

DJ Arendee --> Azure Flame
    Likes chickpea liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI