Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    This may seem creepy, but I think the girl in the following link has a super sexy aura... (and no, I'm not going to reference anything from there)! - http://www.victorias-vintage.co.uk/
    "Your aura is purple"
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    "Your aura is purple"
    Ah yes, purple was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force, into its very soul!

What exactly is power then? I have a funny link to a site that describes creation as power: http://hermes-press.com/creation.htm
    The constantly radiating Transcendent Power is instantiated in objects, persons, events, and ideas, relative to the purpose of the arresting force.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I've been told that my main aura is a midrange pastel blue and that sometimes my aura turns to dark blue and other times to yellow.

What does the Wizard think of that?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I've been told that my main aura is a midrange pastel blue and that sometimes my aura turns to dark blue and other times to yellow.

What does the Wizard think of that?
    I don't go by auras. That previous question just had a fabricated answer. I know in science though that when objects get increased heat energy, they start changing colors. Perhaps if we could change what our minds project, then our overall spheres of influence can reflect in new ways. Maybe that's why the mind is everything, as it can detect these contrasts, and even initiate them.

WALMART

Are you afraid of dying?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Are you afraid of dying?
    I'm much more afraid of the processes potentially leading up to that event than I am with the actual death itself. When we die, I think we transform into other places or stages of being. That's a critical reason I study these eternal mysteries, as it builds foundations for future spiritual development, and helps to achieve an understanding of the cosmic dynamics at many levels. Put simply, I don't want to die as a loser. If I do die in this life, as will very likely happen, then I want to have fulfilled much of my promise in this life, so I could be all the more refined for the horizons of salvation ahead.

WALMART

I'm much more afraid of the processes potentially leading up to that event than I am with the actual death itself. When we die, I think we transform into other places or stages of being. That's a critical reason I study these eternal mysteries, as it builds foundations for future spiritual development, and helps to achieve an understanding of the cosmic dynamics at many levels. Put simply, I don't want to die as a loser. If I do die in this life, as will very likely happen, then I want to have fulfilled much of my promise in this life, so I could be all the more refined for the horizons of salvation ahead.
    Are there any accomplishments for yourself you can envision that would secure your non-loserdom?

Presuming there is something beyond spirituality. Would you like to transfer your mental energy to the well being of mankind?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Are there any accomplishments for yourself you can envision that would secure your non-loserdom?
    If I can seek to save the world and have a hand in its ultimate success, then we shall all claim victory and freedom.

Presuming there is something beyond spirituality. Would you like to transfer your mental energy to the well being of mankind?
    I believe first and foremost in the personal ascension to self-mastery, for when we find and unleash our light, then we will point the way.

WALMART

If I can seek to save the world and have a hand in its ultimate success, then we shall all claim victory and freedom.
    Do you expect the absolution of strife and conflict in your lifetime?

I believe first and foremost in the personal ascension to self-mastery, for when we find and unleash our light, then we will point the way.
    Hm. I think I agree with that statement. Do you think you will recognize your ideal self when it comes?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Do you expect the absolution of strife and conflict in your lifetime?
    I think change should remain, and conflict can be a catalyst for it, although it should involve less suffering and more fun problem solving. I have no idea yet how to build that ideal.

Hm. I think I agree with that statement. Do you think you will recognize your ideal self when it comes?
    No, we're still in the construction stages, and I don't think we will realize our ideal selves for a very long time, but we could be far closer than before to those ends.