First 34567 Last

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

What is the manliest aura color?
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    What is the manliest aura color?
    I'm going to say that it's gravity, the invisible attractions radiating across bodies and connecting their fields together. Indeed, gravitation is the prime cause for people falling in love! Then again, superunknown and Nikola Tesla think that the idea of gravity curving space-time is unnatural, as they say how something cannot act upon nothing, and the real nature of it is a kind of force in the aether radiating across the grids of the cosmos. So we can say that colors beyond our vision, physical and mental alike show us what it means to be man and to have a charged life force.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I'm going to say that it's gravity, the invisible attractions radiating across bodies and connecting their fields together. Indeed, gravitation is the prime cause for people falling in love!
    Gravity has nothing to do with people falling in love in anything other than a poetic sense. Air pressure might, if pheremones are at work.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

Visit my Johari:

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Gravity has nothing to do with people falling in love in anything other than a poetic sense. Air pressure might, if pheremones are at work.
    Well, if we were to unleash the forces of antigravity, then maybe we could alter the very laws of what can and can't fly! This would literally turn the world on its head, and in response, it would change the laws of gravitation as we know them. So, if we shift perspectives and see things beyond their superficial meanings, then it really expands the scope of our worlds. Love is the same way - it's the ultimate truth that sets us all free!

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Well, if we were to unleash the forces of antigravity, then maybe we could alter the very laws of what can and can't fly! This would literally turn the world on its head, and in response, it would change the laws of gravitation as we know them. So, if we shift perspectives and see things beyond their superficial meanings, then it really expands the scope of our worlds. Love is the same way - it's the ultimate truth that sets us all free!
    But we don't even really know what gravity is. That's what the large hadron collider is trying to find out, in as far as I understand what the large hadron collider is trying to find out.

I think we gotta figure out gravity first.

Visit my Johari:

Riva

Love is the ultimate truth that sets us all free? Love is what binds us to all things; with the exception of self sacrificing love maybe.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Love is the ultimate truth that sets us all free? Love is what binds us to all things; with the exception of self sacrificing love maybe.
    Well, let's look at love from the perspective of knowledge and reason, as described by Leonardo da Vinci and Baruch Spinoza:

“One has no right to love or hate anything if one has not acquired a thorough knowledge of its nature. Great love springs from great knowledge of the beloved object, and if you know it but little you will be able to love it only a little or not at all.” ― Leonardo da Vinci

“He alone is free who lives with free consent under the entire guidance of reason.” - Baruch Spinoza

Riva

^ i liked what da vinci had said. i didn't know he attempted to be philosophical. i thought he just drew confusing drawings and made brilliant useful futuristic designs.

what spinoza had said is some typical Ti masturbation and worship of unispirational reason. INTPs (Spinoza being one) say the the most obvious shit.

i don't see what how those are related to what you've said though.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    ^ i liked what da vinci had said. i didn't know he attempted to be philosophical. i thought he just drew overrated drawings and made brilliant useful futuristic designs.

what spinoza had said is some typical Ti masturbation and worship of unispirational reason.

i don't see what how those are related to what you've said though.
    Those with higher levels of knowledge have more pieces to integrate with as they construct their reasonings, and Spinoza was telling us how higher reasonings equate with greater liberation, as they can show the sequences and control the causes behind all things, answering the questions of "how" and "why". Add this element of freedom with what da Vinci said about more knowledge expanding our visions and in turn of what we can love. Finally, the release of limitless love allows its light as divined by our unbounded knowledge to shine forth with full and complete freedom.

I guess I can lay this out more axiomatically: Knowledge (A), Reason (B), Freedom (C), Love (D).
    A ―> B ―> C | C ―> A ―> D | D ―> A ―> C

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I'm now adding a mystical thread to my collection of webs: http://www.hermeticsource.info/