User Tag List

First 23456 Last

ndovjtjcaqidthi

"Man is born of sadness, for he is of the Blood of the Ancient Ones, but has the Spirit of the Elder Gods breathed into him. And his heart goes to the Ancient Ones, but his mind is turned towards the Elder Gods, and this is the war which shall be always fought, unto the last generation of man; for the world is unnatural."

What do you think?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    "Man is born of sadness, for he is of the Blood of the Ancient Ones, but has the Spirit of the Elder Gods breathed into him. And his heart goes to the Ancient Ones, but his mind is turned towards the Elder Gods, and this is the war which shall be always fought, unto the last generation of man; for the world is unnatural."

What do you think?
    Hey, someone asked another question! (Looks happily at new repeat avatar and unhappily at empty spot on friends list) this sounds like the kind of thing Ene has written about in her Spiritual Laws of the Universe thread here: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ad.php?t=61024

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Installment #6---

As far as those around him were concerned, the Second Adam made some pretty bold and odd statements. He told them things that sounded something like this, “I am a new species. I am your creator, wrapped in flesh. I exist inside and outside of time. I am my own father and because I am, my father and I are one. If you have me then you have my father and if you believe me then my father is your father and you and I are one and the essence or rather living spirit of who we are will come in you and take up residence in you.” He was telling them that the spirit or the essence of who and what he was transcended, time, flesh, space and the laws of the physical universe. He was telling them that they could become the same species as he was if they would only believe what he was telling them. He demonstrated the truth of his statements by doing things that were impossible to do within the realm of the physical laws of the universe and he told them, “These things you see me do, you shall do and greater things than these you will do, if you believe me and if you believe on the one who sent me.” Of course, the one who sent him was himself, only in another form. I guess we could say the Creator kind of cloned himself in a spiritual way and put that spiritual being into a temporal body and now this being was telling others that they could become just like him, if they believed he was telling the truth. He had the power to open their spiritual eyes, so to speak, and let them understand things that even the most educated and well-trained, the most logical and intelligent of all human minds, couldn’t grasp because they were limited. He never asked them to keep rules and regulations. He never asked them to perform rituals or make animal sacrafices. He never asked them to mark their bodies or go through initiation passages. He asked them only to believe. He said, “This is the way. Walk in it.”
    "The scientific man does not aim at an immediate result. He does not expect that his advanced ideas will be readily taken up. His work is like that of the planter — for the future. His duty is to lay the foundation for those who are to come, and point the way. He lives and labors and hopes." - Nikola Tesla

New horizons have been laid bare to our gaze by the Creator as infinite possible worlds open up for our expansions. We are free to explore this endless platform in all directions to any destination. Building the bridge to reach this point may take very much time, but looking up is easier than flying, and the realization of our ultimate goal is immanent.

"What has the future in store for this strange being, born of a breath, of perishable tissue, yet Immortal, with his powers fearful and Divine? What magic will be wrought by him in the end? What is to be his greatest deed, his crowning achievement?" - Nikola Tesla

We have all promise to become like the Creator, to reach the top and ascend beyond. Upon transcending the pinnacle, surely we will be able to accomplish unnatural feats normally restricted from our grasp within the boundaries of our current system. If we annihilate these barriers, then old laws will vanish and new wonders shall spring into being. There's nothing that we can't do!

I know I’m repeating myself a bit here, but I really want to emphasize the types of things he taught them. He told them, “As I am so shall you be in this world. I have become like you so that you may become like me. I give you power over all the power of your enemy [he was referring to the Beautiful One who desired to enslave humanity]. The person who believes me will know the truth and the truth will set you free.” He would say things like, “If you will listen to me and believe me I can give you what the father has given me and this gift of Self-Sufficient One-likeness, this indwelling energy [spirit] from the spirit realm which will transform you into a new creation and you will no longer be of this world, but you will be like me. And to everyone who receives me, I will give you a power that will transform you and restore to you what has been lost. You will no longer be slaves to Beautiful One but rather my very own siblings. Listen to me, believe me and you will become LIKE me. I have the power to make you one of me, but I won’t force it on you. I can’t force it on you. That’s against the rules. You have to BELIEVE me, that I am who I say I am, then just as I have the Spirit of The Self-Sufficient One living in my mortal body, so shall you. The Self-Sufficient One will become your father and that will give you power over Beautiful One in your life until all things are restored to their original state and humanity once again gets the earth. In order to do this, you must not listen to the human nature that is in you because it is in BONDAGE to the current The Self-Sufficient One of this world, but you must be meek and allow the spirit of The Self-Sufficient One to inhabit your mortal bodies....More to come
    This website gives a good outline of our great quest up to the divine level: http://www.pymander.com/AETHEREAL/EVOLUT~1.htm

Evolution - A life, death, and rebirth of all things; a constant creation and destruction of Suns, Worlds, and Galaxies.

All of Manifested Creation goes Divineward as the INFINITE MIND of GOD wills that all of Life should evolve upward and onward along the scale of Life, a Spiritward Journey of all things.

And look at axiom number 50 (from the 1st of my 2 sets of axioms) from my website: http://raptorwizard.webstarts.com/axioms.html

50. What is our ultimate destiny? – We in our ultimate transformations are destined to soar beyond all restrictions and reshape the architecture of everything!

And lastly, look at this final quote from my Journey into the Mind of God thread to sum it all up: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...-mind-god.html

Over time I have built a world-view, like constructing a map of the cosmos, and from this, essentially everything is understandable and anything is possible. All the things I’ve done, have been self-taught by picking up on or asking myself good, clear, penetrating questions to expose and articulate the hidden structures that underlie the experience of living.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Human Knowledge Foundations and Limits
    New website I'll be integrating ideas from: http://humanknowledge.net/

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I misread your thread title as an offer to answer our questions about cosmetology...

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    I misread your thread title as an offer to answer our questions about cosmetology...
    What is beauty? Beauty as outlined at the following website http://humanknowledge.net/Thoughts.html#Aesthetics is the quality of being pleasing to apprehend with the senses or contemplate with the mind.

It seems that we may find exquisite beauty captured elegantly within the order of nature, or perhaps even displayed from programs of our own creation. So maybe it's connected to appreciating things that we perceive, using them as inspirations for rendering new things into being.

To illustrate this idea in a simple metaphor, a man born blind would be a poor painter, though he may be particularly attuned to the wonders of music, and as such may have promise to compose fantastic symphonies. But we of course don't know the full spectrum of human perception, or how far it could possibly go. If we were to see further, then perhaps our old views of beauty could be completely revolutionized.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

World Mysteries
    Yet another website I'll use to build up my constructs: http://www.world-mysteries.com/

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Can you paint my nails and dye my hair blond?

Should married men get vasectomies?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü™ View Post
    Can you paint my nails and dye my hair blond?
    If we're talking about building constructs up to the heavens, splashing our paths with sparkling auras, and ascending up to meet the angels of gold, then sure, let's get started!

The first task we need to accomplish is the advancement of universal enlightenment, making our program evolve to better levels and being able to integrate our many unique powers in peace. Of course, we should also be individuals with our own independent life purposes and personal fulfillment as well.

We can even compete and unleash chaos to climb the mountains ahead. Keep in mind though that there's a fine line between open-minded explorations when we take on challenges, and blind aggression; the former can help us to see new things, while the latter leads to directionless destruction.

You have to make the rules, not follow them; I tell this to myself almost as a ritual that I am the law! Have faith in your own powers, keep progressing, and believe that any heights can with the right determination and patience on our parts be reached. If we have enough faith and force of will, then we can accomplish the great and the impossible.

It may be much like God as the chessmaster, moving the subjects within his game around as pieces, using them to achieve well-outlined goals. One day, if a man can conquer the mind of God, then we could overthrow this corrupt world system and forge all of the old foundations anew, become the masters of the game, free from all restrictions and able to do anything.

Let's look at a quote from Nietzsche to sum much of this up, as taken from the following page at my website: http://raptorwizard.webstarts.com/axioms.html

"The will is a world architect and composer, the will is a world power and mover. The world is shaped in the image of our wills and by the power of our wills. Will has essentially the nature of a force. Like all forces, will has a magnitude and a direction, and just like things move in the direction of the strongest force, things move in the direction of the strongest will. Whenever you loose something, you faced a greater will and were overpowered by it. If you want something to happen strongly enough, if the world wants something to happen strongly enough, then it is going to happen. The will is a creator. Will is a living organism, it grows and develops along with the individual. Weak individuals are characterized by a weak will or lack of will. Ill people are known by an ill will or a destructive will. Hence the presence and development of will is absolutely essential for personal and spiritual ascension. The key to the higher and diviner life is a strong and healthy will, a will to improve, a will to exceed, a will to life, but most importantly a will to ascend. The seed transforms into a flower by a will to ascend in the instrument. The will to ascend is an elevator to the higher levels of being, a key to unlock the higher potentials of life and a power to manifest them. I do want to climb a high mountain today!" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Lyedecker View Post
    Should married men get vasectomies?
    I don't ever wish to annihilate the powerful bonds that can be forged between a man and a woman, or even the essential connections between people in general. Good character and true love I believe give our world a life force to be cherished by all. As such, any kinds of operations meant to alter the basic foundations of sex I would be completely opposed to.

Still, it might be interesting if the process of generating offspring were to be different, as it seems kind of gross to me that babies shoot right out of people covered in nasty slime, not to mention how long the process takes for the baby to grow, both within the body and upon being born. I sure as hell know that I don't want to give me penis any vasectomies, but we could explore alternative possibilities as to how we develop across our biological lifespans.

There's something wierd about life, because much of it is suffering, yet we work so hard to preserve it. Perhaps it's because we fear the idea of death, of not being able to transform the world or improve our spiritual progression before it's too late. I guess we could deduce then that we need to unlock the secrets of life, of how we evolve and what we are meant to be. Many amazing adventures await our arrival!