Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Are you interested in the theory of not only a fifth dimension, but multiple dimensions?
    Yes, I'm quite confident that at least 12 fundamental dimensions exist. I saw a documentary once I think that even said there's 144 planes above the first 12, and more transcendent ones possibly beyond. I don't know how accurate all of that is, but the basic point is that the world is a much bigger place than we perceive, and that's an understatement.

There's a link here where science has supposedly found evidence for these dimensions:
    https://www.simonsfoundation.org/qua...antum-physics/

Also, are you familiar with the Native American concept of worlds within worlds?
    I'm not fully aware, but I do believe that there's a certain relativity in things when we look at distances far separated in size. If we penetrate small enough, then the atoms are little universes. When we scale up to our level, those things are there, but we can't even see them. The same could apply to our cosmos, where if we ascended upward to the multiverse, then all of its constituent universes could be like the atoms at our level.

and of the Aborigines "dream time?" What do you think of "dream time" reality?
    Dreams are essential in the act of creation. First things need to start out mentally. I saw a video before that scientifically explained, assuming its right, that the quantum fluctuations which theoretically birth new universes need to have a mind to perceive them, or otherwise they wouldn't exist. The concept we invent to solve this problem would be God. You could say then that we're each pieces in God's dreams. Perhaps the same principle applies to ourselves at some level as well. We most certainly can perceive things in our dreams and even conduct interactions that on the waking level wouldn't work. Then we even need to imagine stuff up before we act to produce the new. The concept of "will" seems to begin as an idea, and then the idea translates into action; basically, the will of the mind makes it so that things "will" unfold.

Hate

What does this Bible verse mean?

As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

-Matthew 24:37

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    What does this Bible verse mean?

As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

-Matthew 24:37
    There's a quote from Gottfried Leibniz at the last line on the following page of my website I'll start this off with: http://raptorwizard.webstarts.com/terra_program.html

Finally, under this perfect government, there will be no good action unrewarded and no evil action unpunished; everything must turn out for the well-being of the good; that is to say, of those who are not disaffected in this great state, who, after having done their duty, trust in Providence and who love and imitate, as is meet, the Author of all Good, delighting in the contemplation of his perfections according to the nature of that genuine, pure love which finds pleasure in the happiness of those who are loved. It is for this reason that wise and virtuous persons work in behalf of everything which seems conformable to presumptive or antecedent will of God, and are, nevertheless, content with what God actually brings to pass through his secret, consequent and determining will, recognising that if we were able to understand sufficiently well the order of the universe, we should find that it surpasses all the desires of the wisest of us, and that it is impossible to render it better than it is, not only for all in general, but also for each one of us in particular, provided that we have the proper attachment for the author of all, not only as the Architect and the efficient cause of our being, but also as our Lord and the Final Cause, who ought to be the whole goal of our will, and who alone can make us happy.

I'm not saying I agree with everything in that above passage (like the idea of all things being "perfect"), but the idea is that "God" needs to change the world as we know it and re-establish "the kingdom". During the times of Noah's flood for instance, there was an apocalypse (the flood) that "purifed" the world, purged it of its corruption and made room for new growth.

The point is, when the "Christ Consciousness" is realized, it can and must transform everything at our platform, lift us up to higher states. Look at this next passage from the following link for a better reference frame as to what this all may mean: http://kheper.net/integral/transformation.html

The concept of a global spiritual transformation and New World (a New Heaven and a New Earth), is an old one, appearing first in exoteric religious messianism. The concept of a supernatural end of the world consumation that appears in Zoroastrianism and spreads from there to Judaism and later monotheistic religions, introduces both the concept of a supernatural creator deity and linear time. This idea of resurrection of the dead so that believers can enjoy a paradise of the faithful, and gloat on non-believers suffering in hell, is paradoxically both a ridiculous example of spiritual infantilism and materialism (they are completely unable to conceive of existence apart from the body) and a "psychic dream" (in Sri Aurobindo's phrase) of a future transformed physical existence. But because of exoteric literalism and fundamentalism the genuine vision was lost for several thousand years, appearing every so often as messianic and premillenial revivals.

As a concluding statement, I really don't take all of this stuff literally. But I do agree with the basic idea of human ascension above and beyond up to the divine level, building the rainbow bridge of Heaven to infinity.

Lastly, there's a little poem a wrote that I believe elegantly captures these concepts:

I am...

A manifesting generator of mind
    creating copies from my true being
    breathing fire into the equations
    filling the cosmos with divine light

Cosmic codes are there to crack
    where the system can be hacked
    programming the supercomputer
    mastering our existential game

A new world flows into form
    rushing with the waters of life
    outpouring from an infinite sea
    there to be perfectly shaped

Oh great beast of the sea
    ascend from your depths
    stretch out thy angelic wings
    and shine forth the rainbow!

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post2147537

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    Teach me your ways, Mr. Wizard
    The Way of the Archmage begins by awakening the Dragon within ("Dragon" is what the asians call the wise).

Nietzsche on the following page of my website shows us the shining path to the Dragon: http://raptorwizard.webstarts.com/grand_arcanum.html

Here he seeks out his last master: he wants to fight him and his last god; for ultimate victory he wants to fight with the great dragon.
    Who is the great dragon whom the spirit will no longer call lord and god? "Thou shalt" is the name of the great dragon. But the spirit of the lion says, "I will." "Thou shalt" lies in his way, sparkling like gold, an animal covered with scales; and on every scale shines a golden "thou shalt."
    Values, thousands of years old, shine on these scales; and thus speaks the mightiest of all dragons: "All value has long been created, and I am all created value. Verily, there shall be no more 'I will.'" Thus speaks the dragon.
    My brothers, why is there a need in the spirit for the lion? Why is not the beast of burden, which renounces and is reverent, enough?
    To create new values -- that even the lion cannot do; but the creation of freedom for oneself and a sacred "No" even to duty -- for that, my brothers, the lion is needed. To assume the right to new values -- that is the most terrifying assumption for a reverent spirit that would bear much. Verily, to him it is preying, and a matter for a beast of prey. He once loved "thou shalt" as most sacred: now he must find illusion and caprice even in the most sacred, that freedom from his love may become his prey: the lion is needed for such prey.
    But say, my brothers, what can the child do that even the lion could not do? Why must the preying lion still become a child? The child is innocence and forgetting, a new beginning, a game, a self-propelled wheel, a first movement, a sacred "Yes." For the game of creation, my brothers, a sacred "Yes" is needed: the spirit now wills his own will, and he who had been lost to the world now conquers the world.

Okay, that captures the fundamental essence of what the "Dragon" means, and now you shall receive the Wizard's perspective:

A Dragon has the powers of fire (can destroy the old and forge new things into being). It also has wings so that it can fly (can transcend restrictions and do anything). Ultimately, one must rise above all challenges through the force of will. The force of will within our minds makes it so things shall unfold, has all promise to make anything possible. Learn the processes moving our great world system, master the game of creation, integrate all of those lessons together, and unleash it all to transform the architectures of everything!

As an overall conclusion, Giordano Bruno phrases this greatest of goals well:

Thou art my delight and the warmth of my heart; [24]
    Thou makest me without fear of Fate or of Death;
    Thou breakest the chains and bars
    Whence few come forth free.
    Seasons, years, months, days and hours --
    The children and weapons of Time -- and that Court
    Where neither steel nor treasure [25] avail
    Have secured me from the fury [of the foe].
    Henceforth I spread confident wings to space;
    I fear no barrier of crystal or of glass;
    I cleave the heavens and soar to the infinite.
    And while I rise from my own globe to others
    And penetrate ever further through the eternal field,
    That which others saw from afar, I leave far behind me. [26]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

@RaptorWizard:

What causes loneliness?

And a follow-up: Why do you make such awkward threads and posts about black people?
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

How would you define enlightenment?

Ps. its just a test to see if you understand what you are talking about
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post

What causes loneliness?
    Let's start with the perspective of change and the infinite as presented here: http://www.pymander.com/AETHEREAL/QUANT~1.htm#COSMIC

"Of the things that are, NOTHING is allowed to stand still."
    The Ancient Egyptian Philosopher Hermes Trismegistus

"Time belongs to the relative mind, and has no place in the Eternal or Absolute. Next, the Intellect informs us that it must think of the Absolute as Infinite in Space --present everywhere --Omnipresent. It cannot be limited, for there is nothing outside of itself to limit it. There is no such place as Nowhere. Every place is in the Everywhere. And Everywhere is filled with the ALL --the Infinite Reality --the Absolute." --Yogi Ramacharaka

Okay, now to present my thoughts on the matter, we seem to experience loneliness when the flux of life moves past us, taking something away, or perhaps not giving us what we desire. That's one of the funny things about time, is that it's always making stuff change; the only constant factor is change. Somehow, we need to learn how to control this flow, to focus it at command. Time they say in high-level physics is like a river, capable of altering speed and direction of flow; it can whirl on endlessly in places, come to complete stagnation, branch off into separate streams, reach greater depths in places, and so forth. I think there's much more knowledge to be gathered before we can really solve the problems of what makes us lonely, namely the problem of understanding and mastering time.

And a follow-up: Why do you make such awkward threads and posts about black people?
    A lot of times with my idiot comments, I'm kind of just messing around and having fun. But it still does help to give another spin on the development of radical ideas, because the more you generate in multiple ways, the better the progress. Also, the blacks frankly fascinate me more than any other race. They have survived centuries of persecution, and risen above it. Blacks have even shown that they are just as much if not more competent than the other races at challenging old systems. This I believe is a big positive in the annihilation of old barriers and the advancement of new creations.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    How would you define enlightenment?

Ps. its just a test to see if you understand what you are talking about
    I'm not sure the idea of enlightenment necessarily needs a strict definition, nor do I believe that I fully understand these ideas, at all.

However, as a broad generalization, we could see enlightenment as something that well, helps us to see things better. It gives our minds more light, expands our awareness. Light is also a great symbol for the mind of God.

This brings us to a bigger question yet: what is the nature of light (the meaning of the "mind of God")? One cool thing about light is that it has a "timeless" feature to it; time stands completely still for a beam of light, as demonstrated in Einstein's theory of relativity. God then you could say has an eternal essence, has transcended the limits of time. He encompasses all things that are or can be done, throughout the entire scope of everything.

That of course is if were talking about God. But if we're talking about "god", then that could very well be us, even if it takes eons for its accomplishment.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post

Let's start with the perspective of change and the infinite as presented here: http://www.pymander.com/AETHEREAL/QUANT~1.htm#COSMIC

"Of the things that are, NOTHING is allowed to stand still."
    The Ancient Egyptian Philosopher Hermes Trismegistus

"Time belongs to the relative mind, and has no place in the Eternal or Absolute. Next, the Intellect informs us that it must think of the Absolute as Infinite in Space --present everywhere --Omnipresent. It cannot be limited, for there is nothing outside of itself to limit it. There is no such place as Nowhere. Every place is in the Everywhere. And Everywhere is filled with the ALL --the Infinite Reality --the Absolute." --Yogi Ramacharaka

Okay, now to present my thoughts on the matter, we seem to experience loneliness when the flux of life moves past us, taking something away, or perhaps not giving us what we desire. That's one of the funny things about time, is that it's always making stuff change; the only constant factor is change. Somehow, we need to learn how to control this flow, to focus it at command. Time they say in high-level physics is like a river, capable of altering speed and direction of flow; it can whirl on endlessly in places, come to complete stagnation, branch off into separate streams, reach greater depths in places, and so forth. I think there's much more knowledge to be gathered before we can really solve the problems of what makes us lonely, namely the problem of understanding and mastering time.
    This is really interesting. What kind of practice would you develop around these principles?

A lot of times with my idiot comments, I'm kind of just messing around and having fun. But it still does help to give another spin on the development of radical ideas, because the more you generate in multiple ways, the better the progress. Also, the blacks frankly fascinate me more than any other race. They have survived centuries of persecution, and risen above it. Blacks have even shown that they are just as much if not more competent than the other races at challenging old systems. This I believe is a big positive in the annihilation of old barriers and the advancement of new creations.
    I appreciate this a great deal. To be candid with you for a moment, I wonder if maybe you gave more context to your thoughts when you post certain threads if they wouldn't be better received. Not to say that you owe anyone an explanation, but you have a refreshing perspective on most things, and I wonder if there wouldn't be something to be gained in revealing more of your thought processes. Just a thought.

Thanks for taking my questions, RW.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I'm not sure the idea of enlightenment necessarily needs a strict definition, nor do I believe that I fully understand these ideas, at all.

However, as a broad generalization, we could see enlightenment as something that well, helps us to see things better. It gives our minds more light, expands our awareness. Light is also a great symbol for the mind of God.

This brings us to a bigger question yet: what is the nature of light (the meaning of the "mind of God")? One cool thing about light is that it has a "timeless" feature to it; time stands completely still for a beam of light, as demonstrated in Einstein's theory of relativity. God then you could say has an eternal essence, has transcended the limits of time. He encompasses all things that are or can be done, throughout the entire scope of everything.

That of course is if were talking about God. But if we're talking about "god", then that could very well be us, even if it takes eons for its accomplishment.
    Words are meaningless unless you give some context to them. I dont mean to offend you, but this is the reason why i cant read/listen/watch this stuff you are talking about, all i hear are empty words without any meaning to them. Not to mention that imo you are way off with what you talk about light and all this stuff. Light is a symbol for consciousness(or it has been since thousands of years), not some "mind of god"(which you also dont define or explain in any way). If you think about the Jungs idea of the shadow, its those parts of you where the light doesent shine, in other words those things in you which are outside of your conscious processes.

Also einsteins theory of relativity doesent say that light is timeless. In einsteins theory of relativity time and space are one, because light moves through space, it also moves in time. The thing is just that its currently the fastest moving thing we know of, so it uses least time in space, in one second light uses 299,792,458 metres(if its moving in vacuum).
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read