User Tag List

First 10181920212230 Last

Thread: Perfect 10s

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Should rename this thread @Laxy X loves beefs. ::

Just noticing you like a very beefy build.

Enneagram
    9w8

Though looks fade I suppose, one funny thing I've observed is when you were with someone when you were 21, you always see them that way.
    This may be the purest romantic notion ever spoken on this forum, and just think, it came from the mind of an INTJ
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    This may be the purest romantic notion ever spoken on this forum, and just think, it came from the mind of an INTJ
    The writer is obviously mistyped.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    The writer is obviously mistyped.
    Maybe...but...what if?...Or perhaps, the stereo-types of cognitive types and the reality of living and evolving as a non-static human being don't always coincide.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Maybe...but...what if?...Or perhaps, the stereo-types of cognitive types and the reality of living and evolving as a non-static human being don't always coincide.
    Heaven forbid we all not live up to our stereotypes. I was being facetious. (I have had a similar accusation of romanticism levelled at me here once or twice.)
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Enneagram
    9w8

Heaven forbid we all not live up to our stereotypes
    Precisely my point. I was also being facetious, well half-way. I actually do like the comment but thought I'd have a little fun with the INTJ thing.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Heaven forbid we all not live up to our stereotypes. I was being facetious. (I have had a similar accusation of romanticism levelled at me here once or twice.)
    Precisely my point. I was also being facetious, well half-way. I actually do like the comment but thought I'd have a little fun with the INTJ thing.
    I was just stating the facts as I saw them and was a little surprised you viewed the comment as romantic. They do however say INTJs can be deeply (closet) romantic types though these attributes are only visible to a very small number of people. Relatives and good friends have made these kinds of comments a few times over the years after I've done certain things so maybe there is some truth to the thing .

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I was just stating the facts as I saw them and was a little surprised you viewed the comment as romantic. They do however say INTJs can be deeply (closet) romantic types though these attributes are only visible to a very small number of people. Relatives and good friends have made these kinds of comments a few times over the years after I've done certain things so maybe there is some truth to the thing .

A-ha! Well, this explains the whole thing. I'm an INFJ and we have mystical powers so that we can see behind closed doors and through closet walls, so that explains what I saw. Actually, I think it is a very mature comment and it makes sense. If you get to know a person for who they are, then chances are that the changing of their outward appearance will not dramatically alter the way you see them.

Now, having said that, I'm going to show forth my shallow side and at the urging of a secret pal [you know who you are] I'm going to post some boys I think are pretty.

thCA6KNSF1.jpg
    jason-momoa-conan-london-08.jpg
    AdamBeach2.jpg
    bruce-lee-bruce-lee-32792014-1120-1349.jpg

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    Should rename this thread @Laxy X loves beefs. ::

Just noticing you like a very beefy build.
    Haha that's funny. I actually wouldn't say that I do typically. I usually like thin swimmers build.... But I can for sure appreciate the awesomeness that I posted haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram

This woman has a great mysterious factor going for her with her appearance.

Possibly the closest to a 10 for me that someone else has posted so far in this thread.
    Always forward, never back!

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

My blog in regular blogs