Thread: Perfect 10s

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Wow, I can't believe all the shit Rasofy is taking in this thread.

I have a pet theory which is playing out to perfection here: Straight women judge women physically on a different set of criteria than men. Straight women, for whom sexual attraction is not a factor, tend to select women who have some sort of aesthetic perfection about them, but who are utterly devoid of carnality (i.e., 90% of models.) These are the women that Rasofy is rating 7.5 to the amazement of the thread. I think men tend to weight carnality much more heavily, and the barrier of glamour present in the photos of the models is an impediment to thinking of them sexually. The women Rasofy is choosing may not be mathematically perfect, but they're more...THERE. Long story short, women choose women who are pretty like a picture you hang on the wall (Amargith and Nico's exchange earlier in the thread is a prime example); men choose women they want to have sex with.
    Which is why I have trouble doing the same for men. I get *distracted* by my attraction to men - and am often more attracted to men that are characteristically not 'pretty', in fact. However, I mostly also supplied 'women' because it is interesting to see how that difference occurs and how mood, the kind of pic that is taken and the suggestiveness of the woman can influence a mans mind - like the pics of Keira showed. Rasofy found her most beautiful when she looked like she just came out of bed, yet still put together/made up and had darker, flush lips. She still had all the same features that he turned her down for earlier.

...it shows the ways in which women can alter a man's perception of her, while working with the same baseline

Of course, the same happens with women who overrule another woman 'beauty' due to the vibes she send out - which they consider inappropriate, competitive, feel threatened by or have trouble relating to themselves as 'ultimately desirable behavior'. But overall, women tend to see more objectively the golden ratio, I think, in other women due to the fact that they *arent* distracted by their desire for them
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i imagined that it was likely pretty straightforward. i really am too sleepy brained to talk today...but you think that's it? i don't know if i do...i think i'm just pickier about guys because like amargith said all the other things that make you attracted to someone get all mixed in there.

but i'll post some as i think of them.
    Then, I guess, the task is to find someone who looks as though he has all the desired character qualities or simply to presuppose that whoever you select will have those qualities, so that all you need to add to the mix now are body and face.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Wow, I can't believe all the shit Rasofy is taking in this thread.

I have a pet theory which is playing out to perfection here: Straight women judge women physically on a different set of criteria than men. Straight women, for whom sexual attraction is not a factor, tend to select women who have some sort of aesthetic perfection about them, but who are utterly devoid of carnality (i.e., 90% of models.) These are the women that Rasofy is rating 7.5 to the amazement of the thread. I think men tend to weight carnality much more heavily, and the barrier of glamour present in the photos of the models is an impediment to thinking of them sexually. The women Rasofy is choosing may not be mathematically perfect, but they're more...THERE. Long story short, women choose women who are pretty like a picture you hang on the wall (Amargith and Nico's exchange earlier in the thread is a prime example); men choose women they want to have sex with.
    hey i can post that way too! haha

tho i don't think the others i posted lacked any sex appeal.. :/

There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Then, I guess, the task is to find someone who looks as though he has all the desired character qualities or simply to presuppose that whoever you select will have those qualities, so that all you need to add to the mix now are body and face.
    that sounds like a lot of work nico
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Rasofy found her most beautiful when she looked like she just came out of bed, yet still put together/made up and had darker, flush lips. She still had all the same features that he turned her down for earlier.
    You got me.

Can you point out where that happened?
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    You got me.

Can you point out where that happened?
    Where what happened, sweetheart?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    that sounds like a lot of work nico
    But I used 'simply' and 'all you need to'...

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    Ryan Gosling.. Yes.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Haha I love you (saw the pic you posted as well...thank you my dear friend)

You and I should be studied as a way to earn at least some recognition within the scientific community...that there may in fact be some validity to things like MBTI and enneagram.

Lisa Bonnet is beautiful...And while that relationship looks like it has the potential to cause accidental physical damage...I'm glad they're together.
    well i don't know that i want to be studied! ha! but yeah... so much craziness...

and probably doesn't need to be said but i was joking about the sandwich haha i have never dated a man beast person tho have you? or maybe everyone feels that way if you're as small as she is? what is she like 4'9" or something? i had no idea...
    -Jim Morrison