User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

Thread: Perfect 10s

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i like him in a suit better and less growly faced

There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    @Starry likes them wild, I've noticed.

Groarrrrrr!
    Umm he was in character in that photo as Hercules or whomever he plays. JUST like every other academy award winning actor when 'on set.'

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i don't get it but cute guy in pic is cute.
    What is there to get? I bemoan the fact that in this thread even straight women post pictures of women. I notice there is a trend to it, and I wonder why. Is it still not comely for a woman to talk about the objects of her attraction?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    You are the sweetest Amargith...thank you so much. I've actually never seen him act (I don't think I would like that show but I would watch...maybe with the sound off)...I remember him long ago as a model.

ps. I think the lady in your avatar is a female 10 definitely.
    I agree

Oh and he has acted in Stargate Atlantis as Ronon, and in Game of Thrones now as Drogo, I believe. For the latter role, he seems to have buffed up quite a bit. And I believe the pic is from the modern remake of Conan The Barbarian
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post

Now that I'm finally able to read the entirety of the Wheel of Time series, I picture Moiraine as looking like Inara (though I'm actually more attracted to Kaylee).

I agree

Oh and he has acted in Stargate Atlantis as Ronon, and in Game of Thrones now as Drogo, I believe. For the latter role, he seems to have buffed up quite a bit. And I believe the pic is from the modern remake of Conan The Barbarian
    He also played Conan (2011), which is where your picture is from. The film is garbage, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    haha!! omg that's sooo funny!! i don't think he's repulsive!! i think he's dellish actually...i'm disturbed by the oddity of her dimunitive pixie like self with his giant man beast self...it's just twisting my brain up

but she's crazy beautiful to me and never seen this guy before but so is he...yup...i'd make that kind of sandwich work somehow!! i's creative! haha

Haha I love you (saw the pic you posted as well...thank you my dear friend)

You and I should be studied as a way to earn at least some recognition within the scientific community...that there may in fact be some validity to things like MBTI and enneagram.

Lisa Bonnet is beautiful...And while that relationship looks like it has the potential to cause accidental physical damage...I'm glad they're together.

Wow, I can't believe all the shit Rasofy is taking in this thread.

I have a pet theory which is playing out to perfection here: Straight women judge women physically on a different set of criteria than men. Straight women, for whom sexual attraction is not a factor, tend to select women who have some sort of aesthetic perfection about them, but who are utterly devoid of carnality (i.e., 90% of models.) These are the women that Rasofy is rating 7.5 to the amazement of the thread. I think men tend to weight carnality much more heavily, and the barrier of glamour present in the photos of the models is an impediment to thinking of them sexually. The women Rasofy is choosing may not be mathematically perfect, but they're more...THERE. Long story short, women choose women who are pretty like a picture you hang on the wall (Amargith and Nico's exchange earlier in the thread is a prime example); men choose women they want to have sex with.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    What is there to get? I bemoan the fact that in this thread even straight women post pictures of women. I notice there is a trend to it, and I wonder why. Is it still not comely for a woman to talk about the objects of her attraction?
    i imagined that it was likely pretty straightforward. i really am too sleepy brained to talk today...but you think that's it? i don't know if i do...i think i'm just pickier about guys because like amargith said all the other things that make you attracted to someone get all mixed in there.

but i'll post some as i think of them.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    If I had a shred of Se...I would totally have your back...(I like skinny guys that weigh 114lbs too haha I'm kidding...I know the difference between a Starry 10 and an actual 10...And that guy you posted was handsome.) I'll try later.

I agree

I like that you know this!!! I don't have a tv anymore and know nothing. I might get this GoT now on streaming!