User Tag List

First 34567 Last

garbage

I'd do it for the life experience (the $5m helps matters too) unless it also goes on my permanent record.

MBTI
    ENFP

No. I just turned 21 and still have a lot of experiencing to do! Plus, I'm an INFJ and not very good with financial responsibility. I wouldn't trust myself to make the right decisions with the money, nor do I believe I'd have the self-discipline to follow through with the directions I set for myself with the $5m.

On the other hand, I would be forced to be with my crazy self for that year. And it's only a year. Maybe I'd actual practice mediation instead of procrastinate like I do in the comfort of my apartment. This could be a forced year of growth. *could be*

Hmmm.... excellent question!

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Hell no.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

One big problem of prison is sex coercion, but I think people who are in prison on a assault and battery charge are respected by others prisoners. So it would not be a problem.

I'd still refuse the deal. My freedom still worth more and I prefer to use it to find a way to win 10 millions or even more.

Plus the money offered by the genie is just dollars, which is not trustable on long term, inflation is not taken into account, so as long as that money will still ruled by the FED on not alligned on the golden standard, I can't be sure it will be enough for the rest of my life.

I would refuse.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    I wouldn't think too much about doing the time, but the long-term consequences of being a convict far exceed the short-term gain of the $5M.
    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    I'd do it for the life experience (the $5m helps matters too) unless it also goes on my permanent record.
    I don't know how the law works where you guys live, but in CA, after a certain number of years of not getting arrested again, you can hire a lawyer to expunge your record, and then it'll be clean.

But then again, for five million bucks, you could buy like twenty new identities. Just make sure you don't get your fake I.D.'s from MacArthur Park in Los Angeles. They do shoddy work. The last time I went there to get a fake I.D., the dude comes back with an I.D. for me with a name on it something along the lines of 'Hyung Lee Pak'... I told him, "Bitch, do I look Korean to you?"

Depends on who was made the victim. I might bite the bullet for my family. It depends whether it was someone that deserved it or not.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Nah. $$ is nice, I guess, but not worth prison.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Sure, why not? I could finally rent a decent place if I had five million dollars, so I'd go for it!
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Yeah and then I'd write a memoir about it afterwards that would be adapted into a hot television series.

As long as they give me sleeping pills while I'm in there and I have a little money on my commissary.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Assuming I would not be at risk of death or contracting an incurable STD, yes.