User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Forum hacked?

  1. #1
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default Forum hacked?

    Syrian government supporters decided to attack typec. Poor typec.
    on the forums subpage...
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/forum.php

  2. #2
    Senior Member Gish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    STUF
    Posts
    891

    Default

    Yep, there is already another thread about it, for some strange reason in the "MBTI" subforum.

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum....php?p=2140761

  3. #3
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post
    Yep, there is already another thread about it, for some strange reason in the "MBTI" subforum.

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum....php?p=2140761
    Ah, didn't notice. Little slow I suppose.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    I don't see anything amiss.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Gish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    STUF
    Posts
    891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    I don't see anything amiss.
    I did some testing, if you're not using the default forum skin it doesn't show up. I assume you're using grayfolio because it doesn't make your eyes bleed.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post
    I did some testing, if you're not using the default forum skin it doesn't show up. I assume you're using grayfolio because it doesn't make your eyes bleed.
    Quite right Gish old boy, I do use GrayFolio, because it doesn't make my eyes bleed.

  7. #7
    Member Eye of the Potato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Syrian government supporters decided to attack typec. Poor typec.
    on the forums subpage...
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/forum.php
    Syrian government supporters?

    Is that supposed to be a joke?
    The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

  8. #8
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eye of the Potato View Post
    Syrian government supporters?

    Is that supposed to be a joke?
    I'm afraid you missed it my good potato.

  9. #9
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    That was quite an exciting day.

    I'm inflecting, I promise.

  10. #10
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    That was quite an exciting day.

    I'm inflecting, I promise.
    That song.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 370
    Last Post: 02-07-2016, 09:54 PM
  2. [MBTItm] A Question For The Domiant Type At This Forum?
    By "?" in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 10:55 AM
  3. Another Forum?
    By "?" in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 11:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO