User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    You know, I think @Giggly, @gromit, @EJCC and @Amargith could be a good set up for a golden girls style sitcom.
    I don't even wanna know which one I am. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post
    This is the one of the more amazing things I've ever seen here on TypoC.
    Yes super funny!

Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar

can I be someone's ornery house cat?

I'm adopting @Nicodemus as my brother. I don't know who our parents will be, probably people we can crib and complain about incessantly.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post
    @Jennifer and @Haight just as a couple, ignoring the idea of a family. We all know Jennifer would secretly enjoy that a lot, and maybe experiment with it too. Haight might get a kick or two from it as well.

Keep smokin' that Styrofoam, kid.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    I'm adopting @Nicodemus as my brother. I don't know who our parents will be, probably people we can crib and complain about incessantly.
    I want @Saturned to be our quirky cousin and @Within as the younger stepbrother with whom we begin a strange sexual relationship akin to the one in 'The Dreamers'. I suppose, disregarding their actual age, that would necessitate @EcK and @AgentF to be our parents.

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    You know, I think @Giggly, @gromit, @EJCC and @Amargith could be a good set up for a golden girls style sitcom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I don't even wanna know which one I am. Lol
    Haha... you know I have never seen Golden Girls, but this lineup sounds like fun.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Haha... you know I have never seen Golden Girls, but this lineup sounds like fun.
    Then you have been spared. My mother used to watch it, and it was horrendous.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    With a wife who wouldn't give me the time of day and kids I was unable to control, I'd develop a drinking problem and start staying out at strip clubs long into the night, and come home stinking of Mai-Tais and cheap perfume. Upon arriving home YWIR would viciously question where I've been while I would tell her that, in fact, I was actually just out bowling with the guys baby, that's all, calm down, I don't ask you about your god-damn cell phone bill, and these loud arguments would penetrate, muffled through the drywall, into the children's bedrooms, where they both in their own ways quietly lament the living arrangement, old enough to understand that something was wrong but still young and in need of much guidance, and they would act out their frustrations, getting in fights at school and smoking the dope.

This downward cycle would culminate in my crashing of the family mini-van, reeling from gin, into the suburban neighbors mailbox and causing a scene where, too drunk to form a coherent sentence, I call the neighbor, a 70 year old widow, "a crusty old cat-breeding factory."

After my license suspended and I'm unable to drive to work, Dee would be forced to bring home all the bacon while older sister chana, full of resentment, would be forced to take on the duties of chauffeuring Elfboy around to his lessons after school. Eventually, after a period of sleeping in the garage and listening to a lot of Skynyrd, I would clean up my life and start acting like a husband to my wife and a father to my children.

This upward cycle would culminate in a late night group visit, the whole family, loading up the still dented mini-van and making our way to Denny's. At which point there would be an adorable scene where everyone laughed and smiled and fed each other the whipped cream off their sundaes with spoons across the table while spilling some and giggling. Group hug!!!
    On the drive home, another drunk driver crashes into the van, killing all occupants but the driver; with it, Elfboys talent, chana's dream of becoming a chemist, and ywir's hopes for a different life.

MBTI
    XXFP

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    On the drive home, another drunk driver crashes into the van, killing all occupants but the driver; with it, Elfboys talent, chana's dream of becoming a chemist, and ywir's hopes for a different life.
    Talk about a Grand Slam.

Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'm available to be anything except for a romantic partner. I can be grandma, aunt, child, single mother, or cousin. I would totally fam some of you:

Perhaps all the INFJs could join the same orphanage? I think we'd have a pretty good time, actually. Anyone in?
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)