ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post
    @kyuuei and @Elfboy
    As the parents of this of this family.
    @Viridian and @LunaLuminosity as the children in this family.
    I'm sure @kyuuei will make a great wife for someone one day, but I'm on an all sausage diet
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I'm sure @kyuuei will make a great wife for someone one day, but I'm on an all sausage diet
    Oh I know elfboy, but you're the only person on this forum who would make a good other parent in that created family. So just assume it as a "If Elfboy were into women" kind of creation.
    Always forward, never back!

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

My blog in regular blogs

Hate

This thread strikes a nerve with me, because it hits close to home.

I have a confession to make, and it’s time people here knew the truth. Okay, here it goes:

The real reason I joined this forum was in an attempt to track down my biological father, and I succeeded. My biological father is @Haight, which is kind of ironic, because I was conceived on a night of hate. As the story goes, I was conceived during Haight’s early college years of self-loathing anti-Semitic sex. The way my dad tells it, he says he fell in love with my mother after she told him she was going to “fuck the Jew out of him.” He said it was the sweetest thing anyone ever said to him, and the rest is history.

*Hugs for dad*

Click below to see hidden camera footage of the night I was conceived.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Whoever said this thread was weird earlier... well, apparently you ain't see nuthin' yet.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

Whoever said this thread was weird earlier... well, apparently you ain't see nuthin' yet.
    @Jennifer and @Haight just as a couple, ignoring the idea of a family. We all know Jennifer would secretly enjoy that a lot, and maybe experiment with it too. Haight might get a kick or two from it as well.

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

My blog in regular blogs

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    That's actually a pretty good one, mixing a friendly and cheerful person with the radical forum metaphysicist, and it would be very funny!

Giggly was actually like the first person I think to send me a friend request, I think because of some crazy video on aliens that I had up.

(Starts getting interested in this thread...)
    You thinking those thoughts was intriguing and amusing to me.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    @Bamboo and @YWIR with @Elfboy and @chana as the kids.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

You know, I think @Giggly, @gromit, @EJCC and @Amargith could be a good set up for a golden girls style sitcom.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    XXFP

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    @Bamboo and @YWIR with @Elfboy and @chana as the kids.
    With a wife who wouldn't give me the time of day and kids I was unable to control, I'd develop a drinking problem and start staying out at strip clubs long into the night, and come home stinking of Mai-Tais and cheap perfume. Upon arriving home YWIR would viciously question where I've been while I would tell her that, in fact, I was actually just out bowling with the guys baby, that's all, calm down, I don't ask you about your god-damn cell phone bill, and these loud arguments would penetrate, muffled through the drywall, into the children's bedrooms, where they both in their own ways quietly lament the living arrangement, old enough to understand that something was wrong but still young and in need of much guidance, and they would act out their frustrations, getting in fights at school and smoking the dope.

This downward cycle would culminate in my crashing of the family mini-van, reeling from gin, into the suburban neighbors mailbox and causing a scene where, too drunk to form a coherent sentence, I call the neighbor, a 70 year old widow, "a crusty old cat-breeding factory."

After my license suspended and I'm unable to drive to work, Dee would be forced to bring home all the bacon while older sister chana, full of resentment, would be forced to take on the duties of chauffeuring Elfboy around to his lessons after school. Eventually, after a period of sleeping in the garage and listening to a lot of Skynyrd, I would clean up my life and start acting like a husband to my wife and a father to my children.

This upward cycle would culminate in a late night group visit, the whole family, loading up the still dented mini-van and making our way to Denny's. At which point there would be an adorable scene where everyone laughed and smiled and fed each other the whipped cream off their sundaes with spoons across the table while spilling some and giggling. Group hug!!!
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    With a wife who wouldn't give me the time of day and kids I was unable to control, I'd develop a drinking problem and start staying out at strip clubs long into the night, and come home stinking of Mai-Tais and cheap perfume. Upon arriving home YWIR would viciously question where I've been while I would tell her that, in fact, I was actually just out bowling with the guys baby, that's all, calm down, I don't ask you about your god-damn cell phone bill, and these loud arguments would penetrate, muffled through the drywall, into the children's bedrooms, where they both in their own ways quietly lament the living arrangement, old enough to understand that something was wrong but still young and in need of much guidance, and they would act out their frustrations, getting in fights at school and smoking the dope.

This downward cycle would culminate in my crashing of the family mini-van, reeling from gin, into the suburban neighbors mailbox and causing a scene where, too drunk to form a coherent sentence, I call the neighbor, a 70 year old widow, "a crusty old cat-breeding factory."

After my license suspended and I'm unable to drive to work, Dee would be forced to bring home all the bacon while older sister chana, full of resentment, would be forced to take on the duties of chauffeuring Elfboy around to his lessons after school. Eventually, after a period of sleeping in the garage and listening to a lot of Skynyrd, I would clean up my life and start acting like a husband to my wife and a father to my children.

This upward cycle would culminate in a late night group visit, the whole family, loading up the still dented mini-van and making our way to Denny's. At which point there would be an adorable scene where everyone laughed and smiled and fed each other the whipped cream off their sundaes with spoons across the table while spilling some and giggling. Group hug!!!
    This is the one of the more amazing things I've ever seen here on TypoC.

My blog in regular blogs