User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    True. And I think the idea of soul mates motivates people to think about what they want in a partner, and who is compatible with them, and choose better matches. It's also thought among people who believe in reincarnation that soul mates aren't necessarily together in every lifetime. While it is true that humans are social animals, and so the number of people in close relationships (whatever the nature of that is) would be higher than some other animals, that does not in any way guarantee that the vast majority will achieve the ideal.
    You and msvg or whatever his name is should probably get married but I'm not sure if you should have any forum babies just yet as I sort of think your marriage has a short life span. Ill have to think of your second husband/wife. Maybe you can have a forum child with them.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Hmm, I'm sorry that these have been your observations. I've seen a lot of what you describe, and I know what you mean - but I've seen marriages to the contrary. There are two couples that come to mind immediately that are very happy with each other, even though they've been married for a long time (8 years and 16 years respectively). When both people are decently emotionally intelligent, independent, comfortable in their own skin and they are each other's best friend, I think the gig can turn out well. I've definitely seen examples of people who've raised the quality of each other's lives for good.
    Oh all the people I mentioned are happy enough, very happy actually, but I wouldnt be happy with that myself. Maybe its a matter of the right person and then you wouldnt mind it.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

@Peguy and @CuriousFeeling with @Aquarelle and @Beorn as the kids.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I've decided greenfairy and msvg can have a lark puppy but you have to stay puppy shaped and greenfairy gets custody in the divorce.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I think @Lady X and @Saudade would make an intriguing duo. They both have that "alternative" vibe, and I think Lady X could probably draw out the more social side of Saudade and Saudade would respect Lady X's independence. Don't know if either of them wants kids, but they could be a family by themselves.
    But Lady X can't even remember my name..

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post

ha just the spelling...it's the details. in my head they rarely matter. it doesn't change the whole feeling impression tho...which isn't yet defined. imma keepin it in the suggestion box so cheerup buttercup!
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    I've decided greenfairy and msvg can have a lark puppy but you have to stay puppy shaped and greenfairy gets custody in the divorce.
    Can I have a puppy too?
    I didn't even get a baby in my loveless marriage.

I promise I won't spank it, or tease it, or ride it, or barbecue it for a picnic.
    (much)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post

ah, but all of that can be changed.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    ha just the spelling...it's the details. in my head they rarely matter. it doesn't change the whole feeling impression tho...which isn't yet defined. imma keepin it in the suggestion box so cheerup buttercup!
    Good! I don't want to be defined.

ah, but all of that can be changed.

Riva

@Time (oakysage) and @Coriolis as parents.

@Amargith, @AgentF, @Comeback Girl and @nicolita as their daughters. One ExFP is never enough drive them both crazy. They are too much in control. There should be atleast 4.

To extend the family a bit further.

Me and @Il Morto Che Parla as Oaky's brothers and
    @Lexicon as Coriolis's sister. The two sisters will never connect. Either that or their relationship will be way too professional to be considered normal.

Yes Not normal families at all.