User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Default Post a link to your favorite thread on TC...pretty please?

I'm in a reading mood tonight and i was sort of not around much these last couple of years....soo

what's your favorite?

this may be a challenge since the search function sucks so much.

I may go stalk thatswhathesaid's threads because i think there were some good ones that might be fun again.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

okay here's one!

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...blah-blah.html

is this just fun for me? haha it might be. that's okay...i am actually having fun. haha i need a puppy.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    okay here's one!

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...blah-blah.html

is this just fun for me? haha it might be. that's okay...i am actually having fun. haha i need a puppy.
    Lol, that one is pretty good.

I also created a thread with the goal of impersonating members, which imo was very entertaining. It got merged with this thread created by Santtu, which I didn't like, considering that I told people to reveal the name once someone got it right, while he told people not to reveal; so it's looking a bit odd.

Mine starts with post #150. Got a bit malicious once in a while, but for the most part it was pretty friendly.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Lol, that one is pretty good.

I also created a thread with the goal of impersonating members, which imo was very entertaining. It got merged with this thread created by Santtu, which I didn't like, considering that I told people to reveal the name once someone got it right, while he told people not to reveal; so it's looking a bit odd.

Mine starts with post #150. Got a bit malicious once in a while, but for the most part it was pretty friendly.
    AWESOME! LOVE THIS THANKS!
    -Jim Morrison

garbage

Some of my favorite threads were those involving member-on-member or member-on-community drama. I can't link to many of them because they probably got deleted, and also it'd probably be wrong of me

Not that every member-on-whatever thread was great; many of them were terrible. But, man, the ones that stuck out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    this may be a challenge since the search function sucks so much.
    Agreed. We mods gotta get our lazy asses up and fix that.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Some of my favorite threads were those involving member-on-member or member-on-community drama. I can't link to many of them because they probably got deleted, and also it'd probably be wrong of me
    It would be rather interesting to see 6 years of forum drama suddenly explode on one particular day because some mod one suddenly linked 'em all and tossed in some Mentions...

We might as well merge this with the 911 thread.

Agreed. We mods gotta get our lazy asses up and fix that.
    isn't that just going to be part of any purchased upgrade? vBull has been notoriously bad with Search capability and it never got fixed because, well, at least back then it would have taken someone time (and skill) to write and debug new Search code for this forum in lieu of any easily installed plugins. I remember for a long time how vBull PM searches were so terrible and unavailable.

But maybe now there are better Searches in more recent versions of vBull?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Some of my favorite threads were those involving member-on-member or member-on-community drama.
    Ask and ye shall receive:

BAN ME!!
    BAN ME!!!

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    It would be rather interesting to see 6 years of forum drama suddenly explode on one particular day because some mod one suddenly linked 'em all and tossed in some Mentions...
    I like it. It would cause.. meta-drama?

isn't that just going to be part of any purchased upgrade? vBull has been notoriously bad with Search capability and it never got fixed because, well, at least back then it would have taken someone time (and skill) to write and debug new Search code for this forum in lieu of any easily installed plugins. I remember for a long time how vBull PM searches were so terrible and unavailable.

But maybe now there are better Searches in more recent versions of vBull?
    Oh. We mods gotta get our lazy asses up and figure that one out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post

BAN ME!!
    BAN ME!!!
    Oh my. Yeah, that one's pretty awesome

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post

BAN ME!!
    BAN ME!!!
    I forgot about that guy:

Jenni..f.. what was the name again? I suppose I like you, even though I don't know who you are, but nevertheless, FUCK YOU.
    It was so sweet of him not to leave me out.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes mooseantlers liked this post