User Tag List

Page 20 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 938

Thread: Which forum member does the above poster seem similar too?

  1. #191
    ¿trap queen? Array chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,781

    Default

    A grown up Fireshield.

  2. #192
    .~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni
    Posts
    40,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ü™ View Post
    ...And I just got pulled over for foruming while driving.
    You win today's No-Prize.

    Not sure if we've ever had someone take a traffic violation for the forum before.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  3. #193
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    You win today's No-Prize.

    Not sure if we've ever had someone take a traffic violation for the forum before.
    But thankfully, I was able to flirt my way out of a ticket.

    Skip me.

  4. #194
    Society
    Guest

    Default

    i don't know much of @Jennifer other then that i keep seen her posting that she is barely here anymore... so she is to the forum what @Lexicon was to vent - always there to tell you that she's afk

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    It's because you had to add some of that 6 flavor isn't it?
    6s are a dime a dozen, but there's something incredibly amusing and distinct on that combination of 6 and what looks from the outside like a never ending NeFe orgy roughing it up against someone's skull.

  5. #195
    Senior Member Array The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    i don't know much of @Jennifer other then that i keep seen her posting that she is barely here anymore... so she is to the forum what @Lexicon was to vent - always there to tell you that she's afk



    6s are a dime a dozen, but there's something incredibly amusing and distinct on that combination of 6 and what looks from the outside like a never ending NeFe orgy roughing it up against someone's skull.
    I will agree that 6w7 ENTP's tend to be natural inclined to develop a tertiary loop. They most often develop Fe before Ti after all and this often causes them problems. They often mistype as well because ENTP's tend to be natural problem solvers, and when Ti is undeveloped, the ENTP looks to others to solve their problems for them because they don't believe that they can. This makes them look very non-ENTP and very much like a feeler as well.
    @Magic Qwan is a perfect example of this.

  6. #196
    (in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,775
    Little does he know I have a machete in my Chanel bag

  7. #197
    null Array Jonny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    FREE
    Posts
    2,176

    Default

    SillySapienne
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #198
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default

    Elfboy

  9. #199
    untitled Array Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,115
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  10. #200
    The Dark Lord Array The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    INFp Ni
    Posts
    2,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I will agree that 6w7 ENTP's tend to be natural inclined to develop a tertiary loop. They most often develop Fe before Ti after all and this often causes them problems. They often mistype as well because ENTP's tend to be natural problem solvers, and when Ti is undeveloped, the ENTP looks to others to solve their problems for them because they don't believe that they can. This makes them look very non-ENTP and very much like a feeler as well.
    @Magic Qwan is a perfect example of this.
    @Starry said she's sure she's a 7w6…she said I looked 7w6, too…
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

Page 20 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How are you similar to the poster above?
    By BlackCat in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 449
    Last Post: 01-09-2017, 01:15 AM
  2. Replies: 1305
    Last Post: 12-28-2016, 08:35 AM
  3. New Forum Member,Ask me anything.
    By Doofus in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 12:34 AM
  4. Most similar and dissimilar forum members
    By Such Irony in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 223
    Last Post: 07-13-2012, 05:41 PM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 11:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •