User Tag List

First 1234 Last

I used to be an apple with weight in the middle and thin legs and arms, but I lost weight I now I think I am more like ruler. I don't know if body types change when you gain, or loose weight. If they don't I am still an apple, because I am mostly prone gein weight around my belly.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I'm 33-31-37, so some variety of pear. I'm short with a long torso and short arms and legs. I think my shoulders are average. I look pretty good in babydoll tees/empire tops and fitted jeans. My thighs are a little big, so I wear boot cut jeans and it evens it out pretty well. I love tunics with 3/4 length sleeves because they don't hang off the ends of my hands while giving me plumber pants. Not sure they look great but they feel nice.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    I'm a pear with big breasts. I guess that would make me a cello.

EDIT: Took measurements.
    40-32-43
    I suppose you're right You're almost an hourglass.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    I used to be an apple with weight in the middle and thin legs and arms, but I lost weight I now I think I am more like ruler. I don't know if body types change when you gain, or loose weight. If they don't I am still an apple, because I am mostly prone gein weight around my belly.
    Yeah, I think that even Angelina Jolie, as skinny as she is, is classified as an apple for the same reason. So, a skinny apple will appear more like a ruler, but they are still an apple at the core [haha...pun.]
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Yeah, I think that even Angelina Jolie, as skinny as she is, is classified as an apple for the same reason. So, a skinny apple will appear more like a ruler, but they are still an apple at the core [haha...pun.]
    apple core! yummy

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

A pear for sure if not Trinny and Susannah's bell, and I am very happy with how I look.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    A pear for sure if not Trinny and Susannah's bell, and I am very happy with how I look.
    Love this. Your self-awareness and self-love are awesome.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    That is awesome. Pears who take pride in their build can be so gorgeous.

Glycerine

So I measured myself today and I am 32-25-31 at 4"11 and 81 pounds. Most likely a ruler then.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

I'm between an apple and a ruler. My weight is carried in my mid-section, unfortunately. But I've always leaned more towards the thin side and had small arms and long slender legs. I don't have much of a bust, but I'm told I have a great ass. ;D
    __________________________________________________ _____

Or a skinny apple as @Ene and @Polly put it.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green