User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i'm a pear with a short torso i guess...don't think i'd ever be quite as hippy as jlo tho. it's more like this. (except her shoulders seem kind of broad.)

Attachment 10123
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    I have a hard time choosing my body shape.. Maybe a vase but my boobs aren't that big. I think I'm seen more as thin than curvy but I do have a small waist. Haven't taken my measurements in years either.
    How to take boob measurements the easy way.

Step 1 - Stand in one position and jump - while standing on the same position - for a few times.

Step 2 - If your boobs don't harmoniously bounce with you it means they are big.

Step 3 - Then share your experience with the forum.

Ps - Don't forget to remove your bra before you begin the exercise.

violaine

Hourglass.

On the subject of women's bodies, it's really great to get professionally fitted for a bra. I was wearing the wrong cup size for years because I thought my breasts weren't big enough to be the cup size they are. None of my friends got their bra size right without professional help.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Im an hourglass, last I checked. Shopping is a nightmare as nothing ever fits. If the fit on the shoulders is good, the buttons won't close due to my chest and vice versa. And if it just fits, I look like I'm coming on to every man in the room.

Not to mention that most pants make me look pregnant on my stomach and like those twins from Alice in Wonderland on my thighs
    @Amargith I didn't realize you were female and now that I look back on it, I have no idea why I didn't realize it. I completely identify with the shopping is a nightmare thing and never finding anything made to fit right. That's because the majority of women are not hourglass; I read somewhere that only like 8% of the women in this country are estimated to be a variation on the hourglass.

@chana, it sounds to me like you may be a pear variation.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Enneagram
    9w8

@Lady X, I'd definitely classify that as a pear. I think pear shapes are very feminine in appearance, which means they look good in the "romantic" clothes.

violaine, I've heard that, too and I think it is excellent advice.

@Riva, no offense intended, mi amigo, but you are silly!
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    @Amargith I didn't realize you were female and now that I look back on it, I have no idea why I didn't realize it. I completely identify with the shopping is a nightmare thing and never finding anything made to fit right. That's because the majority of women are not hourglass; I read somewhere that only like 8% of the women in this country are estimated to be a variation on the hourglass.

oh ene that is funny...amargith is like ultra female haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

I'm a pear with big breasts. I guess that would make me a cello.

EDIT: Took measurements.
    40-32-43

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Nah I'd actually lean towards the upside down triangle type before pear, I have pretty broad shoulders and slim hips, my bust and hip measurements are usually the same though.

Glycerine

I can't seem to figure out my body type. I have small boobs, butt, and hips, longer stomach, matching top and bottom with some curvature. I am small, thin, somewhat muscular but not stick-straight.

33-24-32? A small apple? I should actually measure myself because I lost too much weight so I don't know. :/

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

37-33-40, and my hips don't lie. Leaning towards pear or vase. Unlike the other link, what it says about pear shape, I've got slim calves and skinny ankles. My height stretches me out and typically with fitted tops, I can make myself look like an hourglass. I steer away from printed bottoms and go for solid straight-slim pants, and wear v-neck, scoop, polo, button down shirts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche