User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This is what a patriarch looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    She doesn't make feminism look good? The guy who won't shut up needs to be mercilessly pummeled ... I must admit there's nothing more distasteful to me than men who whine about feminism. It's just disgusting. And this guy who won't let her read her thing in peace here is the classic Men Talk Over Women All The Time cliche.

I don't care much for her look, but I'd imagine she could be perfectly nice when she's not forced to raise her voice above some asshole who won't even stop for breath.
    Never met a man whinning about feminism or women in general who wasnt a total and utter fuckwad and who didnt prove it in the most horrendous way sooner rather than later.

It really is insane and of those who've been victims of violent fems or who have genuine hard luck stories I've got shit all time for because most of them could easily have avoided all that but have either consciously or unconsciously sought that out in order to reinforce or support their views. The other big examples of hard luck fem haters I've encountered were people who've had bad luck and rationalised it as part of a huge political struggle of which they are a part of, they're egomaniacs, instead of recognising that their life is not something of high drama and they should just get on with things.

There was one of the mothers of children with fathers in the UK Fathers For Justice group, who dressed as super heroes and climbed onto structures, and threw flour at the prime minister during prime ministers questions (PM Tony Blair) triggering a security scare that it was anthrax, and she said that rather than performing such stunts she'd like it if the father in question just took more interest in his children and his responsibility as a father.

There's a lot that feminism can fairly be criticised for, most of the good criticisms come from women themselves and could easily apply to any other "liberation ideology", especially those which involve someone or something in the role of "emancipator", and personally I dont believe that feminism has served the welfare, happiness and freedom of women and children (who're included in some feminisms as a constituency along with women) as well as some other systems of norms but its easily, usually, easier to support than straight up mysogyny and male chauvinism. Which are pathetic ego hate matrixes.

darkened dreams Array labyrinthine's Avatar
    4 sx/sp
    INFp None

Now that this bizarre thread is gone and past, I still have to ask, where in that video was there a patriarch? How the hell does the title of this thread relate to the video? That always confused me.

*I'm actually looking for the drunk thread and this is the closest I could find.*
    The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas. H.G. WELLS
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. FEYNMAN

If this is monkey pee, you're on your own.SCULLY

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Duck_of_Death View Post
    A gold star to anyone who can withstand this video beyond 2 mins.

See that? This is the reason napalm was invented.
    Why the **** post it then?

No, I didn't watch it.

Banned Array

'cuz fuck your face, that's why.