User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

[Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'm inconsistent about it, and am also not certain what they are for, but it seems like a nice gesture, so sometimes I'll send them out. I often forget about that feature.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Whimsy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    I think you are fending off compliments.
    I wasn't sure if that's what it was; and I didn't want my comments to be read as me trying to solicit any, as that wasn't my intent.

But thanks.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    I like how you've sidestepped my main question of you, that being "What gives YOU the right to judge ANYONE?" - and chose instead to reply with delusional psycho-babble.

How original, Mole.

Ratty would eat Toad.
    Badger would eat Ratty.
    The cheap and the low who took to the high ground would trap Badger, boil him alive in a pot, and make a cheap stew to feed their village idiot for a few days in order to keep the good food for themselves, yet not sink to the level of denying the village idiot's humanity.
    Group think would quickly be reduced to might is right" and as each day passed fewer and fewer would uphold the categorical imperative of duty.
    The mugs running riot would be stopped quickly enough since dealing with such ilk is a lot easier in the absence of law and order.
    The New Age won't rot people's brains; they will be focused on survival and quickly be reinvigorated.
    So, there is no loss of savor in anything - just the absence of Badger, Ratty and Toad.
    Do people eat badgers?

There's got to be something far easier to hunt down and kill.

"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Anew Leaf

I used to friend everyone because it was fun to see the variety on my front page. Then I took a break and unfriended almost everyone so that I had less desire to post while I Got Stuff Done.

Now that I am back sort of I find that I am too lazy to re-friend people unless they are kind enough to start the process for me. And even on that score I am being a bit more choosy on whom I am accepting.

Other reasons I have unfriended people: they are harassing me and I don't want them to have access to contacting me, and that I just am tired of seeing their posts on my home page.

Permabanned

don't send friend requests...don't really know why either.

i have two friends...

i remember marm was my friend, then i said something dumb, then she defriended me.

i cried for a week.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by xisnotx View Post
    i remember marm was my friend, then i said something dumb, then she defriended me.

i cried for a week.
    What!? You cired because Marmie, I repeat, Marmie was mad at you? Gosh, that's insane!

I don't care worth ounces what that girl thinks. She is very explosive and full of this very silly kind of energy, not silly in the smart way, but silly more in a highly dramatic way.

Hey, also, anyone who defriends you that easily, I say isn't even worth the effort.

Don't get me wrong. I have no problems with talking to people like Marmie and opening up, but whether or not she stands highly in my eyes is another question.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    What!? You cired because Marmie, I repeat, Marmie was mad at you? Gosh, that's insane!

I don't care worth ounces what that girl thinks. She is very explosive and full of this very silly kind of energy, not silly in the smart way, but silly more in a highly dramatic way.

Hey, also, anyone who defriends you that easily, I say isn't even worth the effort.

Don't get me wrong. I have no problems with talking to people like Marmie and opening up, but whether or not she stands highly in my eyes is another question.
    This won't end well.

*unsubscribes from thread*

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    ps - I was shocked when I received a request here from @Lexicon who is a major proud, hot chick who interacts with only the cool kids.
    @bold- Since when are there cool people on the internet? "cool kids" & "hot chicks" on the internet are mythological creatures.
    I'm not too proud to be friendly/friends with people- I'm just too proud to express emotional attachment to people at all, on some level (basically I'm just dysfunctional, hah).

As for the OP, my response is a combination of violaine's & Rasofy's reasoning- however I rarely "defriend" people- I can't be bothered to remember doing it, I suppose. I also don't religiously read all my friends' posts or even check the new home page terribly often (I log in & go to Live New Posts/iSpy often, for distraction, &/or hang out in vent). I don't have a FB so I'm very much an outsider to any 'friend/defriend etiquette/norm,' perhaps. Perhaps not. /shrug

I figure the motivations will be subjective & apt to vary, so I don't take much stock one way or the other when people friend me, initially. Just wait & see what emerges.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.