User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    I don't think I've ever turned down a request, yet I don't think I've ever sent any out either. Other than the practicality reasons of having them show up on your front page, I don't really see the reason for them beyond it just being part of the typec meta-game.

That said, I've gotten some from users that have surprised the hell out of me.
    Almost the same here. I'm not sure what a "friend" request really signifies, or how it will be interpreted. It seems harmless enough, though, so while I have only issued one, I have also only rejected/ignored one, from someone eventually banned as a troll/dupe.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    What would Central be without YOU?
    The meat would loose its savour. The mugs would run riot. The New Age would rot our brains.

The cheap and the low would take the high ground. Group think would rule.

The same fate that befell the felines, Holmes and Watson, would befall Badger, Ratty and Toad. And the weasels and stoats would take over.

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    The meat would loose its savour. The mugs would run riot. The New Age would rot our brains.

The same fate that befell Holmes and Watson would befall Badger, Ratty and Toad. And the weasels and stoats would take over.
    And yet, Moriarty didn't exactly win in the end.

_

I'd "friend" someone for the same reason I'd talk to someone outside the forum: finding them interesting, intelligent, insightful, and all those other "in.." lovely words.

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

For the most part, alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    And yet, Moriarty didn't exactly win in the end.
    Oh no, not the detective Holmes and his offsider Watson, but the animals, the felines, Holmes and Watson, whose voices were stilled by visceral clutch before they could express themselves and tell us who they are.

But the suppression of the felines Holmes and Watson gave birth to Mole, Badger, Ratty and Toad, and the others, the weasels and stoats.

And while the felines, Holmes and Watson, remain immured in silence, Mole, Badger, Ratty and Toad chat with us every day.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I rarely ignore friend requests, so I get most of my 'friends' that way. These days its often people who want to post on my wall as I have been forced to set it to 'friends only'. In that regard, I think I've only unfriended like 2 people in my 5 years here. I rarely send out a friend request though as I dont particularly use the stream function (I really should try it out), and I rarely think of it as long as communication channels aren't hampered

On the odd occasion, when I'm particularly impressed or fond of a person though, I'll feel moved to friend them.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I invited most of my friends, but a few very cool ones invited me!
    I generally would send an invite if I have had good conversations with the person and can resonate okay.
    And then of course, some people I just really like.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

The same fate that befell the felines, Holmes and Watson, would befall Badger, Ratty and Toad. And the weasels and stoats would take over.
    I like how you've sidestepped my main question of you, that being "What gives YOU the right to judge ANYONE?" - and chose instead to reply with delusional psycho-babble.

How original, Mole.

Ratty would eat Toad.
    Badger would eat Ratty.
    The cheap and the low who took to the high ground would trap Badger, boil him alive in a pot, and make a cheap stew to feed their village idiot for a few days in order to keep the good food for themselves, yet not sink to the level of denying the village idiot's humanity.
    Group think would quickly be reduced to might is right" and as each day passed fewer and fewer would uphold the categorical imperative of duty.
    The mugs running riot would be stopped quickly enough since dealing with such ilk is a lot easier in the absence of law and order.
    The New Age won't rot people's brains; they will be focused on survival and quickly be reinvigorated.
    So, there is no loss of savor in anything - just the absence of Badger, Ratty and Toad.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

NPcomplete

Oh no, not the detective Holmes and his offsider Watson, but the animals, the felines, Holmes and Watson, whose voices were stilled by visceral clutch before they could express themselves and tell us who they are.

But the suppression of the felines Holmes and Watson gave birth to Mole, Badger, Ratty and Toad, and the others, the weasels and stoats.

And while the felines, Holmes and Watson, remain immured in silence, Mole, Badger, Ratty and Toad chat with us every day.
    Aah. Right! Of course they couldn't tell us. Maybe it's time to call Ghostbusters and feline whisperers. Some toxoplasma wouldn't be a bad idea either.

And here I thought ... Anyway, it doesn't matter.

Poor Denmark. It's rotten. All rotten.