User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I am not popular now.
    Of course you are popular now, Jennifer, you must be one of the most popular members of Central. I mean what would Central be without you?

If I want to VM them or if I really like one of their posts
    I really like cats and food.

idk, i usually just delete them anyway so i don't get constant updates about what they posted. If I didn't have to see an activity stream I'd just accept requests or occasionally send one if i remembered.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

At this point usually it's just because the person repped me and I want to respond on their wall, but their wall is closed to everyone but friends.

However, I do appreciate the friend feed function.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Of course you are popular now, Jennifer, you must be one of the most popular members of Central. I mean what would Central be without you?
    Pretty much what it is now.

I'm not sure why you are conflating current popularity with past influence, and popularity is just one type of influence anyway.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Who are you to judge anyone?

What would Central be without YOU?
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    What would Central be without [Mole (Victor)]?
    Better?

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Usually, the criteria is if I think they make a lot of sense and they say things that resonate with me. They've stood out to me as consistently posting things I enjoy.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Pretty much what it is now.

I'm not sure why you are conflating current popularity with past influence, and popularity is just one type of influence anyway.
    I think you are fending off compliments.

Riva

I simply send requests as a gesture to say I like them/their posts/interactions with them. I also send requests to people who don't often post/interact with so that I wouldn't forget they exist. I don't usually send requests to females since some of them tends to think that any male who sends them a request is after their pussy. So to most females I send requests after prolonged interactions when they are clear that my intentions are to keep interacting (kit) due to me being interested in them as a person and not their pussy. However if I feel a female is really friendly and non-assumptious (most here are friendly anyway) I immediately send a request. I don't usually send requests to people who have their walls closed assuming that they consider their walls private and wouldn't be comfortable receiving any. This is especially applicable to members of the opposite sex. On fb I usually ask whether they have a fb account, ask them whether it's ok to add them and then send requests from people i've just met and has a probability of never meeting again. (If it's some hot chick I quickly write their names down when they aren't watching.) Fb is really helpful for me as I rarely make any effort to keep strong bonds with most people and to lazy to use the phone to girls i'm dating. ps - I was shocked when I received a request here from @Lexicon who is a major proud, hot chick who interacts with only the cool kids.