User Tag List

Enneagram
    9w8

Default Yaahoo! Rock Repelling.

I have learned to repel down the sides of cliffs and out of very tall trees. I feel like Tarzan and I think it's so much FUN. It's a lot of work climbing up but coming down is SO worth it! Anyway, now you know what I've been up to lately So, what adventures have everybody else been up to? I draw the line at bungee jumping though, because I do not like to be upside down. [I do want to jump out of a plane at some point in my life, though.]
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

The first time I ever repelled was so scary, but it's lots of fun, I agree.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

my bf wants to jump out of a plane.

i can't imagine something being more unpleasant.

nothing exciting to me about feeling like i might die.

however...rock repelling sounds fun! or hangliding! you know i'v never even been white water rafting...that sounds like fun too.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

^Yeah, skydiving freaks me out but hang gliding sounds like a ton of fun! I think it's the difference between falling/flying that makes one sound more appealing than the other for me.

Rock repelling also sounds like fun. I need to make sure to add these to my list of things to do in the future. I think the most active thing I did this summer was paddle boarding lol (which surprisingly feels like a good core work out). I think one of the few "thrill-seeking" things I've done is ride on one of those amusement park rides where it brings you up extremely high and then just drops you back to the ground. And it certainly didn't help when my friends were telling horror stories about the ride on the way up. It was such a rush afterwards though.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Enneagram
    9w8

I have thought about the things I do and I'm not sure that I do anything specifically for the thrill, except for the fact that the "skill is the thrill." I love that feeling of having mastered my mind and body and having learned to do something. Now, with my newly acquired climbing skills, I could, if I wanted, paint murals on very high places while wearing a harness and rope gear. I think just knowing I have the skill is a great big deal to me, BUT I have to admit that coming down is fun. There are some things I won't do because they have no useful application unless it is just for the sake of overcoming my own inhibitions in certain areas.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14