First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI

A turd.
    "In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems, for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same." - Einstein

Society

since this is the first time i've ever seen you post - and the formation of the mental image came with the word "turd"...

you are now stuck in my head as the one and only:

Riva

After you mentioned you were 6'4' I imagined that you were lean and probably looked like Bobby Fischer. Then I visited your then profile picture I saw this guy who looked liked a member of the Russian Mafia and I thought to myself that you would make a good Santa.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I've already seen pictures, but they're all jumbled up in my head. I mostly imagine you typing on your laptop while riding a tiger and drinking too much Redbull.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI

I imagine you doing art/work/creative/writing/something on your computer and then hating it after a few hours. I have no idea what you look like...in my mind you are a blurry white blob.
    "In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems, for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same." - Einstein

Short hip flexors leading to a postural imbalance. Long arms and fingers. Large forehead with protrusion. Likes candy.

Infinite Bubble

A sort of pinkish-purple anthropomorphised unicorn nonchalantly leaning against a wall while chewing on a piece of candy.

Edit: Whoops that was for unicorncandy.

wolfy: relaxing outside with a beer and laptop in the sun while having a casual chat with friends.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Having never encountered one of your posts, I can only go very literal places with your user name.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i see you as being of avg height...maybe 5'6", athletic build, tan or olive skin, brown maybe carmelly hair and big brown eyes with pretty long eyelashes and full lips. haha idkw i also think you dress in trrendy fashionable clothes and like a lot of jewel tones and patterns...like missoni or something.

i think you order martinis or something strong and sort of elegant...i think you have a bawdy laugh and can be one of the guys but have a lot of close girl friends too. i think you kick ass at your job and are very focused career wise and likely have a very clear 5 and 10 year plan.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

An invisible spirit who whispers dreamily in people's ears, laughs like chimes and drifts away.