User Tag List

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Describe your mental image of the poster above.

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    About 5'3" shoulder length straight black hair, pale skin and blueish eyes and waify thin.
    Dresses sort of understated but unique and artsy. Drinks hot tea instead of coffee, likes organic food may be vegetarian.

I'm a little over 5'9" - short dark brown hair, pale skin & hazel green/yellow eyes, & pretty thin.
    I look a bit alternative in terms of dress, "punkish," as the kids say. I drink primarily coffee but also like tea. I only eat fish & fowl in terms of meat, & I'm pretty health conscious/neurotic about what I eat, though I don't fully buy into the organic thing 100%.

So I'd say you got a over 50% right in there, wow.

Lady X, you used to have this other girl avatar, & I always assumed somewhere in the back of my head that you resembled her in a way, ha. I can't even remember her features, or even anything else in the picture. Si fail. She was pretty, though. Her lipstick matched something else in the picture, I think. You had a few. They all seemed to "suit" your personality here. I'm terrible at articulating these things. I don't really picture people much, I think.. so my brain makes these vague visual associations. (Imagine my surprise when I'd met EcK before, & wasn't greeted by a cartoon bear.) Anyway I'll reflect a bit, maybe more will pop in my head.
    *digs around in brain some more*

(skip me obviously)
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    631 sp
    INTj None

Attractive and a good sense of fashion.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

I imagined, before seeing any photos, that because of your name you were in a wheelchair. I also had an image of you in glasses with brownish hair. I sort of pictured that your face was kind of cute but hidden by the glasses. Go figure. haha. You know. It's like when you read a book and you just have to build a mental construct of the characters. Oh, like a young Charles Xavier but with hair and glasses.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

160cm. Black hair, bob. Hazel eyes.

Medium height, sandy hair, muscular/athletic build with a chill/carefree vibe (in a James Dean sorta way).

4w5 sx/so

Well, I have seen pics...

But, before that, I thought she was a kinda youngish, kinda skinny white girl with straight sandy blondish hair (with streaks in it, I guess).

Hair wasn't particularly long, kinda down to your shoulders, and a little bit unkempt, and a little bit oily (like you hadn't showered in a day).

I imagined you sitting in your room, posting, searching for the meaning of life while listening to kinda emoish songs and reading the forum.

You were generally dressed in something comfortable, like a tank top (with thin straps), and either jeans or pajama bottoms.
    The Justice Fighter

XXXX - XwX Xdw XwX sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6

I predator trolling humanity through an interstellar communications relay network.

ps- a predator named "Jerry".

Lanky American with a slightly emo dress style. Green eyes and black hair.

someone in his early 20s with "zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance" opened flat in the middle (probably never finished) on a mattress straight on the floor with an incense holder in the corner in a largely empty apartment.