User Tag List

12 Last

Default Describe That Image

I saw something like this on another forum and thought it would be cool to do it on TypeC as well. Basically, I post a random image, and you look at it and you write down your first impressions. Feel free to write as much or as little as you want, it doesn't matter, just do as you please. Put your responses in spoilers though so that you don't influence anyone inadvertently.

People can post images of their own for subsequent posters to respond to if they want. Just quote whichever image you're describing for clarity's sake.

I don't really know where I'm going with this, some half-baked attempt to identify people's functions maybe, but mostly, it's just about seeing things through someone else's eyes, which can often be very cool.

----

OK, I'll start.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by momental View Post
    I like this imagery.

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    That's interesting. One of those weird word association things. May I hazard a guess?

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    That's interesting. One of those weird word association things. May I hazard a guess?
    Very well could be. My mind has made much sillier associations before.

Enneagram
    9w8

I thought of a mechanical panther [or maybe a panther in a Darth Vader style mask] with lights reflecting off the metal.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

4w5 sp/sx EII

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

P.S. This is a cool thread!
    4w5 sp/sx EII

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    I thought of a mechanical panther [or maybe a panther in a Darth Vader style mask] with lights reflecting off the metal.
    Wow! At first I had no idea what you were talking about but you're totally right. The blurry lights totally look like some sort of big cat's eyes. It's so cool to look at it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by 21% View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 21% View Post
    P.S. This is a cool thread!
    Thank you!

WALMART

The photograph is under illuminated with a lengthy exposure time. The explosion on the upper right looks like an angel, resultant of photons being concurrently exposed across this extended period of time. I also saw the cat eyes, produced by the same technique mentioned prior. There are several bursts of fireworks at the lower to mid left that look too high to be a reflection of the water, but too low to be an actual firework. If I had to guess, the water reflected the image of the cat-eye explosion at an angle no longer congruent with trigonometry, which explains its identical shape but lesser luminescence.

Most importantly, and my immediate impression, is that it reminds me of my home town's Riverwalk, the stretch of retail property that runs along the San Antonio river that flows straight through downtown.