User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    Yeah, but my heart fix is either 3w4 or 2w3.
    But I want the people to love me!!! And appreciate the purity and goodness of my soul.
    Yeah you clearly have elements of both. You're either 3w4(sw2w3) or 2w3(sw3w4). I will say that the woman in your avatar looks 3w4 as fuck and many times an avatar is a representative of whom a person is inside. So that kind of pushed me in the direction of 3w4. I'm not gonna lie.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Yeah you clearly have elements of both. You're either 3w4(sw2w3) or 2w3(sw3w4). I will say that the woman in your avatar looks 3w4 as fuck and many times an avatar is a representative of whom a person is inside. So that kind of pushed me in the direction of 3w4. I'm not gonna lie.
    The avatar is more aspirational than anything. In fact, all my avatars are usually clumsy Ni symbols of focus and transformation.

Here are some others I've used in the past.

IDK if I believe in subwings, they just seem to make everything more complicated than it is, like it's just a way to be EVERY TYPE IN THE ENNEAGRAM or something.

Also, OMG, my avatars are so beautiful.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

They really are. You pick pretty ones. I pick ones that usually tell people to go to hell. <3

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    They really are. You pick pretty ones. I pick ones that usually tell people to go to hell. <3
    I love your sense of aesthetics. You have superior taste. One might even call it Tier 1 taste.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

I love your sense of aesthetics. You have superior taste. One might even call it Tier 1 taste.
    BAHAHA!

We all know I'm a Tier 4 kinda gal

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    To call me a troll is a personal insult. And personal insults are against the rules and may lead to banning.
    Only if you have a bad opinion of trolls and don't want to be mistaken for one. People mistake me for an engineer sometimes, too, but I only pretend to be insulted.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Only if you have a bad opinion of trolls and don't want to be mistaken for one. People mistake me for an engineer sometimes, too, but I only pretend to be insulted.
    The word 'troll' is pejorative. So to say, "You are a troll", is a personal insult.

Personal insults are banned on Typology Central because one insult leads to another and before long we have a flame which is anti-social.

And the overall purpose of Typology Central is conversation. And our conversation is international and social.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

The word 'troll' is pejorative. So to say, "You are a troll", is a personal insult.
    Insults are in the eye of the beholder. Calling me a troll would thus be not an insult but an error.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Insults are in the eye of the beholder. Calling me a troll would thus be not an insult but an error.
    Alas, if insults were in the eye of the beholder, then no one would ever get banned.

However we objectively know that 'troll' is a pejorative word, and so is usually a personal insult.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Alas, if insults were in the eye of the beholder, then no one would ever get banned.

However we objectively know that 'troll' is a pejorative word, and so is usually a personal insult.
    There is nothing objective about it. People are banned based on the subjective assessments of the mods. This is reasonable if there is general agreement about the subjective evaluation.