User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

@senza tema

I've always derived a great deal of satisfaction from the love/hate relationship we have. I'd be willing to upgrade to arch-nemesis, but think we'd lose that tortured, sisterly texture to our interactions.

I also feel there's enough mutual respect between us that we wouldn't want to see the other as a diametric opposite, per se. "Shadow relationship" also sounds way cooler.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    I'm accepting applications for the position right now.
    I've got so many people trying out for this position who I wish wouldnt, I've not really found one, just lots and lots and lots of lesser evil sorts.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Don't let him bully you! Anyway, I know what'll make you feel better: a glass of wine and making faces at him from the sanctity of your pillow fort.

See, I totally have your best interests at heart.
    See, this is why i <3 you, you know the way to my heart.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    Spoken like a true... politician? dictator? revolutionary?
    Ginsu knife salesman on the 1:00 am infomercials.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    This is typical of the sort of arrogance you can expect from senza tema.

Senza clearly thinks that the people are some mob, some commodity that you can whip up into a frenzy to support one side or another. But I know the people, I've talked with them, I've stood by them through thick and thin, and I understand what the people have in their hearts.

I look around this forum and I see faces. I see individuals. Different people with their own dreams, their own struggles, their own place on this earth.
    . . . their own part to play in implementing a great vision. People are a mob and a commodity. Yes, one can whip them into a frenzy using emotional arguments that present an illusion of solidarity, shared experience, and understanding. But it is all pointless sound and fury in the hands of someone with no plan and no purpose. Better to conscript their skills and efforts in the name of progress, to construct something far beyond the ability of any single person or small group. It then becomes an issue not of supporting a side, but of sheer accomplishment.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I've got so many people trying out for this position who I wish wouldnt, I've not really found one, just lots and lots and lots of lesser evil sorts.
    Conservatives?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Conservatives?
    And liberals.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    And liberals.
    yay!

Equal opportunity evil!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I'm accepting applications for the position right now.
    If you're looking for an arch nemesis, then join personalitycafe and start interacting with an admin down there named Promethea. She's a shoe-in for an arch-nemesis for you. After all, she's certainly my arch-nemesis and about 10 other people's.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    @senza tema

I've always derived a great deal of satisfaction from the love/hate relationship we have. I'd be willing to upgrade to arch-nemesis, but think we'd lose that tortured, sisterly texture to our interactions.

I also feel there's enough mutual respect between us that we wouldn't want to see the other as a diametric opposite, per se. "Shadow relationship" also sounds way cooler.
    Well, I do think really great nemeses do have an element of mutual respect and similarity in common, which is what makes the relationship so compelling and hard to quit.

On the other hand, shadow relationship DOES sound way cooler. Let's keep it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    If you're looking for an arch nemesis, then join personalitycafe and start interacting with an admin down there named Promethea. She's a shoe-in for an arch-nemesis for you. After all, she's certainly my arch-nemesis and about 10 other people's.
    I don't want some kind of mass-produced, assembly line get up. I run a high class joint here!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I don't want some kind of mass-produced, assembly line get up. I run a high class joint here!
    I'm telling you, if you want an arch-nemesis, she's the one.