User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    Who has the time to actively go out of their way to fuck someone else over?
    Losers with nothing better to do.

@Mane

Society

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Losers with nothing better to do.

@Mane
    rofl, you poor thing.

look, giving your ego the occasional pop every single time you're being an asshole to someone would probably be time consuming, but knowing how you obsess for hours upon hours whenever anyone stands up to your shit (and now apparently days), i only do it when i know i have the time & it happens to fall in my path & i'm in the right mood & there is someone i want to show how you work too.... which i suppose isn't how you treat an arch nemesis... it's more akin to how you treat a toy.

blame origin for fucking over the simcity release alternatively - since in both of the last two fights you where being an ass too people i like - new people who i didn't want to have the impression you tend to leave on people with regards to the community at large - avoiding that would probably make me loose interest in you rather quickly.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    rofl, you poor thing.

look, giving your ego the occasional pop every single time you're being an asshole to someone would probably be time consuming, but knowing how you obsess for hours upon hours whenever anyone stands up to your shit (and now apparently days), i only do it when i know i have the time & it happens to fall in my path & i'm in the right mood & there is someone i want to show how you work too.... which i suppose isn't how you treat an arch nemesis... it's more akin to how you treat a toy.

blame origin for fucking over the simcity release alternatively - since in both of the last two fights you where being an ass too people i like - new people who i didn't want to have the impression you tend to leave on people with regards to the community at large - avoiding that would probably make me loose interest in you rather quickly.
    That would be all well and good, and a cute story, but I'm sorry to ruin it with the facts.

As I said of you last time around, and as you've since admitted to others, you troll me around on this forum, and have for some time now, because your feelings got hurt when I wrote what I did about why your wife left you.

As someone still trying to live out their revenge fantasy, from over a year ago, you really don't have a leg to stand on.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

^ Funny how actual nemeses show up on this thread.

Though I don't know if you actually are nemeses, when you don't seem to agree on that basic point. Maybe you're nemeses but refuse to reveal your true motives???
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

@senza tema you did not realize it but I have been your arch-nemesis all along. Quietly plotting your destruction. My plan is in place, I cannot fail now. All shall be revealed at the Boston meetup...

Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Society

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    That would be all well and good, and a cute story, but I'm sorry to ruin it with the facts.

As I said of you last time around, and as you've since admitted to others, you troll me around on this forum, and have for some time now, because your feelings got hurt when I wrote what I did about why your wife left you.

As someone still trying to live out their revenge fantasy, from over a year ago, you really don't have a leg to stand on.
    proving my points time and time again... i suppose thats not as bad as your first theory - claiming that i was jealous of your big forum friend list that you yourself claimed i can't see - though i suppose i should be grateful that you have finally revealed what kind of logic hides behind your various claims for insight.

i was asked why i don't care about being hurtful towards you - a.k.a. why it doesn't bother me in contrast to hurting others - and i explained that is's because you've shown you don't give a fuck about that yourself - why should i stop myself from calling you out on your shit? but to point out the thing you never quite seem to see - the obvious - not having a reason to not do something isn't the same as the reason to do it.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

^ Nope, too petty and too personal to be a nemesis relationship.

Though I could see this beautifully developing over time...
    Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    @senza tema you did not realize it but I have been your arch-nemesis all along. Quietly plotting your destruction. My plan is in place, I cannot fail now. All shall be revealed at the Boston meetup...

*buys bus tickets*
    *grabs Shark Repellant Bat Spray just in case*
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    proving my points time and time again... i suppose thats not as bad as your first theory - claiming that i was jealous of your big forum friend list that you yourself claimed i can't see - though i suppose i should be grateful that you have finally revealed what kind of logic hides behind your various claims for insight.

Clearly you can't read.

I recommend you just take this one back before I go and definitively prove how fucking inept you really are.

i was asked why i don't care about being hurtful towards you - a.k.a. why it doesn't bother me in contrast to hurting others - and i explained that is's because you've shown you don't give a fuck about that yourself - why should i stop myself from calling you out on your shit? but to point out the thing you never quite seem to see - the obvious - not having a reason to not do something isn't the same as the reason to do it.
    I'm sorry that your wife left you, Mane.

I tried to go back and find the thread, and my post in it, that caused you so much hurt, but, alas, I could not.

Perhaps I was wrong. Perhaps I was an asshole about it. I'm really not sure. But I'm sorry. I really am.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

^ (completely sincere)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    At least you are correct on one count. It will be nice to go home again . . .
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...