User Tag List

First 34424344454654 Last

ByMySword

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by EvanTheClown View Post
    So, for all the other threads loaded with swears and sexual references (and i'm talking outside of the sexuality and mature topics thread), we decide to use a few and all of a sudden its an R rated circlejerk and nobody's having fun anymore?

If thats your attitudes, then I'm glad to have ruined your fun. Pardon us for staying on topic and releasing motivational posters, keeping ourselves entertained with the humor. my bad.
    Agreed. Grow up people.

We just now started posting these today and no one said that you couldn't join in. I for one, have never made any for anybody, so of course when I finally do I'm going to make them for my closest friends first.

I don't see anything wrong with that. :steam:

Evan said it nicely, but I won't. This is a fucking thread about making fucking motivational posters about fucking members, and thats what we did. As has been said above, anybody was welcome to post, but no one did during the time that we were making ours. Thats fine. Your choice.

But don't insult us for doing what this thread asks for. Just because the members we usually talk to on here are our friends in real life, doesn't negate the face that we followed in the footsteps of this topic. If anything, you should be happy for us that we actually have lives in the real world, unlike some of the other people on here (not naming any names).

I'll continue to post motivational posters about who I want and when I want and I don't give a flying fuck what ya'll say.

You don't like it? FUCK YOU, GODDAMNIT!!!!

Edit:

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

ByMySword, the only objection I have is that I'm now jealous that I can't come up with any good poster ideas. My brain is fried.

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    ByMySword, the only objection I have is that I'm now jealous that I can't come up with any good poster ideas. My brain is fried.
    You know what, Uber? Thats an offense that I'll be willing to forgive.

And by the way, you're next on the list for a poster.

As soon I as get some new ideas as well. I can only do so much, lol

MBTI
    STUF

Whoops.

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    Agreed. Grow up people.
    =/=

This is a fucking thread about making fucking motivational posters about fucking members, and thats what we did.

I'll continue to post motivational posters about who I want and when I want and I don't give a flying fuck what ya'll say.

You don't like it? FUCK YOU, GODDAMNIT!!!!

Edit:
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    =/=
    Yeah, adults don't get angry. They're devoid of emotion. My bad. Sorry.

Edit: And just for the record, I felt that my argument got the point across. I could've ranted without the profanity, sure. Especially since I'm typing and not speaking (which in the case of a spoken conversation seems to happen more with me), but I felt that typing as I would've spoken accurately reflected my anger at the situation. If you have a problem with that, I apologize, but I felt that what those people posted concerning our motivational posters was extremely rude and I won't tolerate it (please read signature). I would have never called someone out like that on here, and I require the same treatment from them. They gave an insult, they got an insult. End of story.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Nothing personal from my end. Just felt like the thread got hijacked by a group posting only posters of themselves. Fine for a couple of posts, but then you kind of feel like it might be better if they just got a private room.
    I understand what you're saying here, but the solution to this problem would be other people making motivational posters for others rather than complaining, and then it wouldn't be dominated by one group.

And I mean, really...it was only 1 page in a 44 page thread.

On another note, there was only 2 posters for each person, which is matched by many other people.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post
    I better not be the one from Gilmore Girls, thats all I can say.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

As the mastermind behind this thread, I do not at all disapprove with what the Brotherhood is doing.

Everyone who is complaining should grow a set.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    I understand what you're saying here, but the solution to this problem would be other people making motivational posters for others rather than complaining, and then it wouldn't be dominated by one group.

And I mean, really...it was only 1 page in a 44 page thread.
    Fair enough.